Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » The Sims 2 » FLORICA TREASURE. » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Jul 15, 08 at 2:33ampielover

HI, IM REALLY STUCK. I CAN'T FIND THE FLORICA TREASURE (PITA'S FAMILY TREASURE) I'VE LOOKED ON THE INTERNET AND EVERYONE SAYS THATS IN THE GRAVEYARD BUT ITS NOT! PLEASE HELP!

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Oct 08, 12 at 4:47pm
anonymous chic

It is in the graveyard on the far right side of the row of tombstone you found depressed ghost guy's charm. First you hav e to examine it and THEN click dig up. if you haven't got the charm yet then it is all the way on the right side of the graveyard closest to the wall

Jan 25, 09 at 7:45am
shellamamboa

hey! listen up! IT IS IN THE GRAVEYARD!!! Just keep searching her grave and click on it!!!

Jan 25, 09 at 7:44am
shellamamboa

hey! listen up! IT IS IN THE GRAVEYARD!!! Just keep searching the her grave and click on it!!!

Jan 09, 09 at 12:07pm
ebonee

quote angeeeng
i really can`t find the florica treasure. i tried with virginya, but it doen`t say anything about "dig".
hey the treasure is in at the the end over by the blank tombstone it say viotta or something like that the virginia and that one get me mixed up to

Dec 22, 08 at 10:15am
angeeeng

i really can`t find the florica treasure. i tried with virginya, but it doen`t say anything about "dig".

Jul 22, 08 at 11:02am
Poppy

It is in the graveyard, keep turning right and go to the 4 graves standing by the wall. It's the one at the right end, It's Virginya Fengs grave, it should come up with the option 'Dig' when you select it.

Jul 15, 08 at 2:33am
pielover

HI, IM REALLY STUCK. I CAN'T FIND THE FLORICA TREASURE (PITA'S FAMILY TREASURE) I'VE LOOKED ON THE INTERNET AND EVERYONE SAYS THATS IN THE GRAVEYARD BUT ITS NOT! PLEASE HELP!