Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Final Fantasy IX » Did anything in FF9 make you cry? » Post Reply

Note to Guests: If your message involves or pertains to several games of the Final Fantasy series and not this game specifically, please post it within the General Final Fantasy Forum instead.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Echo Grass Moogle Moogle Phoenix Down

hideOriginal Post

Jul 09, 08 at 6:18pmxxzidanexx

Did anything in FF9 make you cry (or come close to shedding a tear). If you did what part was it?

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

May 23, 14 at 9:13am
yugiohcardplayer

Sometimes I feel sad when Aeris is killed in FF7, but now that I think of it, I actually feel like "AWESOME"!!! SEPHY KILLED HER!!!

But, Ozma.... Grr....

May 03, 14 at 8:25am
Lovedove

I'm pretty sure someone bumped this thread after a period of three years and brought it back to life.

That tends to happen a lot in this forum.

Apr 26, 14 at 7:36pm
Yumpster

I have semi-successfully revived a year old thread. I'm the best thing to happen to this forum since digital sliced bread.

Apr 26, 14 at 8:28am
Lovedove

I'm sure that didn't make you cry though Marlan... I hope!! XD I'm not really sure how you feel since the picture isn't showing up. I am assuming it is an emote.

Apr 26, 14 at 7:54am
marlanwe164

It was very sweet when Zidane and Vivi peed together.

Apr 23, 14 at 4:58pm
Yumpster

Poppycock

Apr 23, 14 at 8:45am
Lovedove

Don't lie. You cried the entire game because it was so much better than Final Fantasy VII.

Apr 21, 14 at 10:23pm
Yumpster

I don't cry. I'm dead inside. I have replaced my heart with delicious marshmallow peeps.

May 10, 13 at 8:41pm
yugiohcardplayer

I felt no sympathy for Garnet.... I wish Brahne would have beheaded that *bleep* in time.... she blabbed too much. I also wish she and Eiko was killed when Alexandria was being destroyed. Brahne would be the rightful queen to behead her own daughter......

Edit: The way you presented your opinion was unnecessarily overbearing; therefore, I have edited your post.

Feb 18, 13 at 1:43pm
Lovedove

quote Crazy Dave
The moment Garnet said "Zidane, please remember the way i am (past) for me" before she cut her hairs off with Dagger.
I think I was more in disbelief when she did that as opposed to sad.

quote Oddidea
The death scenes in FF7 were fairly cheesy too to me.
The major death scene in FFVII that everyone talks about occurred way too early in the game for me to feel any sympathy for that character.