Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Final Fantasy IX » Did anything in FF9 make you cry? » Post Reply

Note to Guests: If your message involves or pertains to several games of the Final Fantasy series and not this game specifically, please post it within the General Final Fantasy Forum instead.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

hideOriginal Post

Jul 09, 08 at 6:18pmxxzidanexx

Did anything in FF9 make you cry (or come close to shedding a tear). If you did what part was it?

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Sep 29, 14 at 2:37pm
Lovedove

That is a very touching moment. The bad guy finally has a moment of redemption, and the good guy forgives him. It is a common literary convention, but it is somehow still nice even though it is common. XD!!

Sep 24, 14 at 10:57am
BellatrixSwan1

at the end of the game when Kuja saves the party and has this conversation with Zidane and then dies:

I bawled like a baby...

May 23, 14 at 9:13am
yugiohcardplayer

Sometimes I feel sad when Aeris is killed in FF7, but now that I think of it, I actually feel like "AWESOME"!!! SEPHY KILLED HER!!!

But, Ozma.... Grr....

May 03, 14 at 8:25am
Lovedove

I'm pretty sure someone bumped this thread after a period of three years and brought it back to life.

That tends to happen a lot in this forum.

Apr 26, 14 at 7:36pm
Yumpster

I have semi-successfully revived a year old thread. I'm the best thing to happen to this forum since digital sliced bread.

Apr 26, 14 at 8:28am
Lovedove

I'm sure that didn't make you cry though Marlan... I hope!! XD I'm not really sure how you feel since the picture isn't showing up. I am assuming it is an emote.

Apr 26, 14 at 7:54am
marlanwe164

It was very sweet when Zidane and Vivi peed together.

Apr 23, 14 at 4:58pm
Yumpster

Poppycock

Apr 23, 14 at 8:45am
Lovedove

Don't lie. You cried the entire game because it was so much better than Final Fantasy VII.

Apr 21, 14 at 10:23pm
Yumpster

I don't cry. I'm dead inside. I have replaced my heart with delicious marshmallow peeps.