Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Mario Super Sluggers » Introduce Yourself » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.

hideOriginal Post

Jul 08, 08 at 3:13pmZeta

This thread is to introduce yourself to the forum!!! One post allowed in the thread though per person.

Hello everybody I am Zeta formerly known as Petdiams ^^ I can't wait for this game to come out I am a huge fan ^^

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Dec 04, 14 at 2:04am
savariya

IM JUST NEW PLAYER

Jun 18, 13 at 11:55pm
bigb12

Im well ↑↑↑ Bigb12 (dah) Love dis game

Jun 18, 13 at 10:33am
AntiBrony

Me?That's a secret.But I got a new record in that minigame where you smash ice blocks.I did good in the Wario event too,I was only a few points below the #1 record in the graffiti runner.I can't EVER beat level 4,but I PWN level 3 players,like 4 more home-runs than them.

Nov 07, 10 at 3:00pm
Dequan

Hello, I'm Dequan.

Jun 02, 09 at 4:01am
Bizz23

I'm Brett and I love to play Mario Baseball new and old. Drive to St. Louis and challenge me

Aug 30, 08 at 3:35am
Kokoro

I'm Kokoro. I decided to check out this game after having enjoyment out of Mario Superstar Baseball for GameCube.

Aug 23, 08 at 7:30pm
Slicer

Hello, I'm Slicer1313 and I really liked the first game, if there are challenges, I'm in!

Aug 21, 08 at 12:34pm
Bugpy

Bugpy, this game is looking good!

Aug 19, 08 at 4:01pm
Slicer

The sirst game is the best mario sport game ever!
You should get sluggers, bigtime

Aug 19, 08 at 3:25pm
internet3210

Hi, I'm internet3210. I heard this game would be pretty awesome so I'm looking forward to getting it. I didn't play the first one though.