Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Final Fantasy X » Has it happened to you? » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Echo Grass Moogle Moogle Phoenix Down

hideOriginal Post

Jul 07, 08 at 2:56amJudgeBergan

Has any of the events in FFX happen to you onetime? It did for me. Tell your story here!

I was at my cousin's house and I was really mad at him. I went to bed and I woke myself up saying "I HATE YOU!". I really hope he didn't hear it... XD Does this remind you of when Tidus screamed it when he woke up in Besaid?

I think I'm going crazy...

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Nov 14, 11 at 12:43pm
Epoch

quote Vorpal_Sima Yi
This is a sign...that u go out and play some sports before you become a complete game addict. LOL
Does blitzball count?

The other day, i was fighting with my wife, so i equiped damage break and 1shotted her. but srsly. Cant say that i have had an experience like this.

Nov 14, 11 at 10:08am
I am Bored

quote GreatNinjaYuffie
i do the prayer move at my house and my parents wonder what the heck i am doing XD

when it was raining once and my sister was bugging me i said "She is worse than the storm"

i wish i can see that ...have a video?

Nov 09, 11 at 1:57am
JohnnyDamonGirl

HAHA!!! GreatNinjaYuffie, that's the most hilarious thing ever, though I don't remember if I ever did anything crazy because of this amazing game.

Jul 10, 11 at 5:52am
GreatNinjaYuffie

i do the prayer move at my house and my parents wonder what the heck i am doing XD

when it was raining once and my sister was bugging me i said "She is worse than the storm"

Jul 10, 11 at 5:49am
GreatNinjaYuffie

when i first heard the name Macalania temple i said before tidus did

"so what i have to go to Macarana temple now" XD

Aug 07, 08 at 3:57pm
Azn_Raver

Hes talking about using cheat codes to get the Celestial Weapons. The thing about the codes though, is that they screw up and put the celestial weapons on the wrong characters or in the wrong slots.

For example, if you use a gameshark cheat to get Yuna's Nirvana, you will see it on Tidus' left arm where his sheild should be.

Aug 06, 08 at 8:32pm
jamo

What ultama weapon cheat?

Aug 02, 08 at 12:35pm
gamer2011

has this ever happpened to you when you have played final fasntasy the best game ever to many time and you want to make it more fun and you put in the ultima weapon cheats and tidus gets nirvana as a armor and auron gets wakka world champ wakka gets masmune so has this ever happened to you

Aug 02, 08 at 11:51am
crazychef

oh yeah! anyone else do weird things related to FFX?

crazychef

Aug 02, 08 at 11:48am
Berethor

quote crazychef
i`m just thinking also, my game broke so i can`t remember when someone gets pushed into a pool.
Wakka pushes Tidus into the lake when they are making their way to Besaid Village.