Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Guitar Hero: World Tour » Is this game a good idea? » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Jun 28, 08 at 3:42pmBriar30

I certainly think so. You could ude the touch screen to play drums, and you could sing into the microphone,and you could play through the career with each of the instruments, and with the mobility of the DS, you can go everywhere and play with all of your friends. This will be awesome. I just want to know when this game is coming out.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Feb 01, 09 at 12:30pm
Doomlord13

quote Briar30
I certainly think so. You could ude the touch screen to play drums, and you could sing into the microphone,and you could play through the career with each of the instruments, and with the mobility of the DS, you can go everywhere and play with all of your friends. This will be awesome. I just want to know when this game is coming out.
dude now that i think about it that u said that it does seem like a good game but i am still wondering

quote jonathan454500
well yes it iz but one thing dudes or chicks anyways it wuznt good or bad some songs were boring like everlong<====Screwed up guitarhero world tour
i here that man michael jackson on the 360 screwed it up and half the songs on the 360's version made it stupid and sound dumb like the mexician songs

Dec 31, 08 at 7:18pm
jonathan454500

well yes it iz but one thing dudes or chicks anyways it wuznt good or bad some songs were boring like everlong<====Screwed up guitarhero world tour

Jul 18, 08 at 2:19am
Omega_Zero_XP

I dont know if this will be better than on tour. I would have bought on tour, but heard this was coming out. Anyone know if this is better?

Jul 11, 08 at 9:40pm
Powell

It will probably be just like On Tour, but with better songs. I am anxious to see what this game will be like.

Jul 02, 08 at 10:10pm
yugiRULER

Yeah, and it could be tiny, and have bad graphics, and have terrible glitches because of all of the stacked on memory.

Jun 28, 08 at 3:42pm
Briar30