Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » The Sims 2 » Forum Feedback & Suggestions! » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Jun 28, 08 at 1:22pmFab Lauren

Forum Feedback & Suggestions!

Lets bring this forum to life. Post here what we all should do to make this forum better. Then once we agree on something, just PM mettaur_15 (the section moderator) for permission.

Lauren.

[color=#666666]This message was edited by Fab Lauren on Jul 04 2008.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Mar 30, 10 at 3:46pm
LT23

Did you guys leave the Forum for good? I'm the only one keeping it going really. I end up flooding the Forum giving advice to people who ask for it. We need some publicity.

Also, nearly everyone (At least 90%) who posts here are Newbies or Guests. We need more experienced members who write in proper words - not 'U' 'R' 'plz' etc.

This Forum's very close to death but I don't want it to die.

LT23

Mar 09, 09 at 4:07pm
Benedict

You'll need to update the first post, mettaur had a name change (Removed the _15)

Oh yes, why don't we get the forum's ppd up to 4 before we do any more games?

Mar 09, 09 at 2:07pm
Marooned Chic

Nobody did. XD

Jan 24, 09 at 11:26am
Fab Lauren

We'll give her a bit more time perhaps. Couple of weeks perhaps. If not one of us hosts it.

~Lauren

Jan 21, 09 at 10:02am
Marooned Chic

Hey, you, yea, girl who had the idea, you wanna host it?

Jan 18, 09 at 10:42am
Fab Lauren

Well yeah Benedict, you or I could host it. But it is her idea so I thought she'd like to host it. But I could help out if she wanted.

~Lauren

Jan 12, 09 at 1:11pm
Marooned Chic

Well she couldn't do it on her own Lauren, maybe your or Benedict could host the game.

Jan 10, 09 at 11:25am
Fab Lauren

Yeah that's a great idea. If you'd like to host it PM mettaur for permission. He might want some rules or a draft or something, to see how you'll do it. ;D

Lauren.

Jan 10, 09 at 9:33am
Almedina99

ok ok i think this is going good so far but we totally need a quiz of some sort.plz aggree i think this is a great idea for the new members and other people who are just looking for fun.

Jan 07, 09 at 7:39pm
Fab Lauren

quote Marooned Chic
True. True.
Happy new year
Happy new year to you all! ^__^

~Lauren