Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Super Smash Bros. Brawl » Subspace Emissary 100%? » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Animal Crossing Donkey Kong Earthbound Fire Emblem F Zero Game and Watch Ice Climber Kid Icarus Kirby Mario Megaman Metal Gear Metroid Pikmin Pokemon ROB Sonic Starfox Warioware Wii Fit Yoshi Legend of Zelda Bowser Captain Falcon Charizard King Dedede Diddy Kong Donkey Kong Doctor Mario Duck Hunt Falco Fox Ganondorf Game and Watch Ice Climbers Ike Ivysaur Jigglypuff Kirby Link Little Mac Lucario Lucas Luigi Mario Marth Meta Knight Mewtwo Ness Olimar Pac-Man Peach Pichu Pikachu Pit Pokemon Trainer ROB Roy Samus Sheik Shulk Snake Sonic Squirtle Smash Bros Toon Link Wario Wolf Yoshi Young Link Zelda Zero Suit Samus

hideOriginal Post

Jun 27, 08 at 11:03pmPichuLover1982

Has anyone been able to beat the Subspace Emissary 100%? I haven't. I only have 99%. I still need to finish these levels:

The Swamp
The Subspace Bomb Factory (2nd level)
The Great Maze (The top right level in the map)

Also: To tell if you haven't finished a level, there will be a green flag on it on the map.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jan 26, 13 at 9:24am
rakethelawn

You are obviously missing missing Jigglypuff from the swamp. Do you have her? For the others, you must be missing some trophies. Don't forget, there is at least 1 hidden room in every level.

Nov 27, 12 at 4:18pm
AgatioGanon

I have 0% done, since I have to start over.

I really don't want to do this mode, but I have to if I want to unlock Boss Battles, ugh this mode is so boring.

Oct 21, 12 at 7:05am
Here2Help

quote Brolynick
I have around 82% cleared, but still need to beat 10 shadow characters in the Great Maze. I CAN'T FIND THEM
After you beat the first few shadow characters, there should be some flashing heads (I'm pretty sure they're all Bowser's head) showing you where the characters you have left are. It takes a little work to get them all and there are times where you have to cross the entire maze, but that's how you do it.

May 25, 12 at 9:37pm
lhrwiw

im stuck at 90% what do i do

Jan 13, 11 at 5:39pm
Agua

quote Kokoro
To this day, I still never been able to get 100%. I don't know what I'm missing. I have 97%.
the stages that have flags in it are the ones that still have things to be found in it

Jan 12, 11 at 2:13am
1Phil68

quote Sc0rpius
I have 100%. It took a while. I was so disappointed when I didn't get anything for getting 100%.
we all were disappointed about that even me! and i can't believe i missed what i missed it was so obvious and i missed it

Jan 06, 11 at 2:21am
DSi Guy

I'm a bit of a perfectionist...>_<
So...eventually.

Jan 03, 11 at 3:24pm
Guilphlosion

I only gots 89% I don't really care. I'm a BRAWLER, not a trophy and sticker hunter

Dec 31, 10 at 4:59pm
The Dark Force

quote mattardis
quote The Dark Force
Its sad if u go get 100% i did it on intense and got mad that i got nothing
what were you expecting? A fireworks display and a slap-up meal for two?
no but maby at least a stage or something that you can only get after getting 100%

Dec 31, 10 at 4:47am
mattardis

quote The Dark Force
Its sad if u go get 100% i did it on intense and got mad that i got nothing
what were you expecting? A fireworks display and a slap-up meal for two?