Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Sonic Adventure 2: Battle » Chao Thread » Post Reply

Note to Guests: Welcome to the forum, guest. You're free to browse and post as you wish, but signing up for a Neoseeker account only takes about 60 seconds. Being a member is free and gives you many more privileges, so sign up if you like what you see!
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Jun 25, 08 at 7:29pmSlangX

Onward with all of your Chao-related discussion and development strategies.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Oct 27, 13 at 9:00pm
Kuzima

quote ChittyChittyBangBang
Is it ment to look like this?

He spoke about the yellow part on the head to be green, not the yellow part to be yellow!! But it all depend on the Chao and how you to treat the Chao!!

Mariya

Jan 02, 13 at 8:31am
PsytronicX

quote juggalojoe24
How do i get my chao to plant seeds
It's been stated earlier in the thread, but you only require the shovel you earn from the third level of one of the beginner races (precisely which one I can't recall off of the top of my head).

Dec 13, 12 at 10:00am
juggalojoe24

How do i get my chao to plant seeds

Aug 20, 12 at 2:52pm
Shadic Hearts

Hey guys,check out the new forum I made.It's on the Sonic Adventure 2 Battle forum list.It's called:Sonic and Tails VS Spider-Man and Spider-Woman.

May 25, 12 at 6:10pm
D.O.W.

^ No, that is not possible!!

Apr 12, 12 at 1:44pm
NyanKitteh

It ish me, the chao expert, once again. Ya'know, Silvaze. Anyway, who needs tips? My chaos have improved greatly and I'm ready to give advice. I'm only able to get on once a week, though.

Feb 08, 12 at 11:40pm
ChittyChittyBangBang

Is it ment to look like this?

Feb 01, 12 at 6:48pm
Abon

Hey! i have a dc.. but the yellow parts on my chao are green! what the heck! help!

Feb 01, 12 at 4:40am
Abon

I Know.. Its random.. but give a normal chao 3 penguins! then, 5 of every chaos drive, then throw it at a wall as tails, then snuggle it as rouge, then have eggman continuously pick up and put down the chao, then give it 3 purple drives, then throw it at the wall 13 times as rouge, then pet it till it evolves as shadow.
(Shadow)i L0VE THE IDEA! (must have hero garden unlocked) throw it at the fountain 10 times, then give it yellow drives untill its swim level is 20. finally, pet it as shadow till it evolves. and there you have it.
please post a pic cause i never done it

Jan 16, 12 at 11:07pm
runeoh

quote Carstairs
How do you get your chao to wear a hat in this game?
Go to pumpkin mountain with knuckles, find a skeleton dog on the mountain with a church i think, then give it to the chao. that should work then.