Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » General DS and DSi » My Action replay ds codes won't work » Post Reply

REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Gracie Rudy KK Slider Poppy Present Tex Acorn Rotten Acorn Wallpaper Small Acorn Tangy Umbrella Goldie Stitches Apple Axe Black Cosmos Black Roses Black Tulips Blue Pansies Blue Roses Bluebear Candy Cheri Cherries Chief Coconut DJ KK Durian Pond Smelt Fishing Rod Fossil Gold Roses Golden Axe Golden Fishing Rod Golden Net Golden Shovel Golden Slingshot Golden Watering Can Pink Ribbon Gracie Gyroid Bamboo Seed Mango Kicks Kiki Isabelle Purple Ribbon Leif Lemon Lychee Melba Bell Bag Net Tom Nook T and T Orange Cosmos Orange Pansies Orange Roses Orange Peach Pear Persimmon Pink Cosmos Pink Roses Pink Tulips Pitfall Seed Pudge Purple Pansies Purple Roses Purple Tulips Party Popper Red Cosmos Red Pansies Red Roses Red Snapper Red Tulips Redd Reese Leaf Shirt Shovel Skye Slingshot Perfect Apple Cherry Watering Can White Cosmos White Pansies White Roses White Tulips Wolfgang Lobo Yellow Cosmos Yellow Pansies Yellow Roses Yellow Tulips Large Acorn
Note to Guests: Welcome to the forum, feel free to look around and enjoy yourself. If you have a question about Neoseeker then feel free to ask. Anything DS related is welcome too (of course)!

hideOriginal Post

Jun 22, 08 at 10:50pmt6yerkute4tre

Why doesn't Action Replay DS work?
i have a regular nintendo DS (which means not lite) and i could load the action replay code manager on my computer fine... but whenever i try using the codes on my DS it never works! When i try the infinite money code, and i play the game i still have the same amount! And this is the same with my harvest moon game. Please Help!

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Feb 04, 13 at 6:41am
pkmn4evr

quote Mark
so i got pokemon white. i put all the codes in manually on my dslite and when i select yes to start game with the codes it goes white and doesnt start the game or it stays frozen on the action replay screen...not sure why. i tried it afterwards with my soulsilver version and it worked fine and loaded the codes and started the game. any ideas how to maybe fix this would be great
mark
try this I had same problem.

http://us.codejunkies.com/support/article.aspx?article_id=432

Oct 02, 12 at 12:59pm
vherknuefckrudhms

:?

Oct 02, 12 at 12:59pm
vherknuefckrudhms

When I load action replay, it gives me the action replay screen, then i click on codes, and It says (nocodes) and it doesnt reconize my game cartrige please heeellllpppp meee[div align=center][/div]

Oct 02, 12 at 12:58pm
vherknuefckrudhms

[b][/b] OMG I DO NOT HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM---- simalar though D: it's driving me insane

May 04, 12 at 2:34am
Jam-Jul Lison

That is for Pokemon Black and White anyways. Could be similar problems with other games.

May 04, 12 at 2:33am
Jam-Jul Lison

You are going to need a DSi and a DSi action replay to get this to work. You will also need to upgrade the DSi's firmware. The default firmware won't work.

Feb 02, 12 at 2:41am
Sp

Most of my codes work on my action replay, but a few don't work. i looked up it multiple times, and re-typed it, but it still doesn't work on my diamond. i checked my spelling multiple times over but it still doesn't

Dec 08, 11 at 11:34pm
ark angel1

try updating it most of the time thats just the problem

Nov 05, 11 at 3:32pm
Dimitri Blinov

Something has gone wrong with your Action Replay or Action Replay codes. If you entered the code correctly it should be worked.

Oct 24, 11 at 9:05pm
Pokefan2001

Well mine does the same thing sometimes all you have to do is play with out it for a while(like a few days or a week) then try mine workswhen i do that. hope i helped