Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Nancy Drew: Ghost Dogs of Moon Lake » location of bugs/critters » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Jun 20, 08 at 7:14amcynthia j hunter

can find all twelve bgs,but can oly pick up 11 bugs,during the day when i flipped a rock there were 2 worms but only 1 worm was highlighted to pick up,the other one crawls back in dirt. i tried to save the game and pick that worm up first,but the game wont let me,is this my twelfth bug,or does everyones do this,and i am still just missing one

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

May 20, 12 at 8:50pm
Mydknyght

If you go through a couple days, then go back, watch for when it starts saying Chirp Chirp. When you flip the rocks, you have to be quick and you should be able to catch the last one. Took me awhile, but I got it

Apr 05, 12 at 9:05am
Jamie Paisley

i can only find 1 also...when i try to get the 12th bug,it crawls under the dirt and now i cant find any other

Dec 15, 11 at 5:52am
Nancydective

I'm having this problem

Sep 03, 08 at 1:14am
lovin this game

try doing that at night using REALLY FAST reflexes....hope it works!

Jun 30, 08 at 10:47pm
Claire

For the last bug did you look under the square marble stepping stone in front of the cellar door by the house? It would be to the left of the blue tarp.

Jun 20, 08 at 7:14am
cynthia j hunter

can find all twelve bgs,but can oly pick up 11 bugs,during the day when i flipped a rock there were 2 worms but only 1 worm was highlighted to pick up,the other one crawls back in dirt. i tried to save the game and pick that worm up first,but the game wont let me,is this my twelfth bug,or does everyones do this,and i am still just missing one