Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Madden NFL 2003 » All Madden Super Bowl Team » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Aug 22, 02 at 4:31ammickman

Just got the Madden Card for the All-Madden Super Bowl Team. But I can't seen to find the team anywhere...It's not with the 1986-2001 All-Madden Teams....How can I play with this team?

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jan 08, 04 at 8:04pm
kanerdt

quote ChiefsFan4Life
You can't use the All-Madden Super Bowl Team in exhibition mode, you have to be in tournament or a game mode like that.
try fliiping the card and activating it

Dec 06, 03 at 3:16pm
ChiefsFan4Life

You can't use the All-Madden Super Bowl Team in exhibition mode, you have to be in tournament or a game mode like that.

Nov 22, 02 at 10:58pm
BigBalla118

Well I have yet to get the card, as I just got the game like 3 weeks ago. But I would suppose that the team be in the section with the Mummies, Monsters, etc... Also, it has a different logo than the All-Madden regular teams.

Nov 22, 02 at 4:59pm
Mosoner

does nobody have this card or what? somebody must know how to play with this team....

Nov 14, 02 at 11:16pm
Mosoner

i tried picking the Super Bowl stadiums to play in and tried to browse to the all madden super bowl team with the visiting team with no success, so that idea doesnt work, thanks anyways tho...

Nov 14, 02 at 2:05pm
Chris_Millertime

Maybe you have to be playing in a super bowl? I haven't tried this yet. I usually dont play with the Madden teams since I play franchise mode.

Nov 14, 02 at 12:43pm
Mosoner

I am having the same problem, i cannot find them anywhere in the Team Select screen, does anyone have any suggestions?

Aug 22, 02 at 4:31am
mickman

Just got the Madden Card for the All-Madden Super Bowl Team. But I can't seen to find the team anywhere...It's not with the 1986-2001 All-Madden Teams....How can I play with this team?