Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » The Sims 2 » Introduction Thread I: Introduce Yourselves Here! » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.

hideOriginal Post

Jun 13, 08 at 3:40pmBenedict

Introduce Yourselves here! Say about you, how good you are at the Sims 2 DS, and other things.

Please keep discussion/questions OUT of this thread. Create a new one insted.

Hi I'm Benny! Call me Ben. I am top at Sims 2 DS and know 99.88% of it. I know most questions, so post a new topic and if I get the chance, I will Help you!

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Mar 11, 12 at 7:40am

Hi i'm Jane
Finished the game many many times.
Have 25 license plates (no joke)
200 gourds
200 fuel rods
100% hotel
pretty bored now
plese answer question (bored) now what?

Mar 02, 12 at 4:21am

Hi, I'm Efflorescence, and I'm here to help anyone who needs it and discuss stuff about The Sims 2 DS. It really is a good game, and I enjoy it, so I hope to be seen around here more than once!

Oct 10, 11 at 12:09pm

Hi ...

I am Mack.
I'm new .

Jul 05, 11 at 7:20pm

Sorry To Revive an Old Thread!!!!!
The Names Lois!!
I've completed the game a few times, and now I've got cheats and its a bit easier!!! My hotels are all 100%!!!!!

Jun 25, 11 at 3:43pm

Hi my name is OliviaAlfred.

I have beaten the game on slot 3 and I am on my way to beating the game on slot 1. I am on the part where you have 2 earn Mechanical 5, break in2 the Penthouse and steal the blueprints from Alfred.

If any1 is also on that part and has earned Mechanical 5 but Alfred keeps knocking u back, here is a tip for u. Break in2 the Penthouse between 6 and 10pm. Alfred is gone at those times 2 'recharge his batteries'.

Hope this helped.

Feb 01, 10 at 12:06pm

I'm LT23, I'll be helping round the Forum now, helping people with quessies, especially as I seem to be the only person who comes here frequently with a high post count. =_=

Anyway, I find once you've beaten the game it's WAY more fun! xD

Oct 03, 09 at 12:41am

quote Ellie101
Hey! My names Ellie and I lurrrrrrrrve gaming and all of the Sims games - I play a guy sim in my Sims2 but , meh who cares? I DON'T!!
I sometimes play a guy sim for fun Welcome to The Sims 2 DS Forum everyone, Hope to see you around!

Sep 23, 09 at 4:42pm

Hey! My names Ellie and I lurrrrrrrrve gaming and all of the Sims games - I play a guy sim in my Sims2 but , meh who cares? I DON'T!!

Jun 27, 09 at 1:49am

Hi Everyone, I'm angel121. I've beat the game 2 or 3 times. On the one I'm working on (Finished goals) i've just bought the ghost picture and now I can find the ghost , I've nearly found everyone's secret but i still have 2 people to make friends with. How did you get Xizzle's Secrect because you can't really interact with him like other sims?

Apr 19, 09 at 4:34am
diva chic