Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » The Sims 2 » Introduction Thread I: Introduce Yourselves Here! » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Jun 13, 08 at 3:40pmBenedict

Introduce Yourselves here! Say about you, how good you are at the Sims 2 DS, and other things.

Please keep discussion/questions OUT of this thread. Create a new one insted.

-----------------------------------------
Hi I'm Benny! Call me Ben. I am top at Sims 2 DS and know 99.88% of it. I know most questions, so post a new topic and if I get the chance, I will Help you!

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Mar 11, 12 at 7:40am
jane13

Hi i'm Jane
Finished the game many many times.
Have 25 license plates (no joke)
200 gourds
200 fuel rods
100% hotel
pretty bored now
plese answer question (bored) now what?

Mar 02, 12 at 4:21am
Efflorescence

Hi, I'm Efflorescence, and I'm here to help anyone who needs it and discuss stuff about The Sims 2 DS. It really is a good game, and I enjoy it, so I hope to be seen around here more than once!

Oct 10, 11 at 12:09pm
Rack

Hi ...

I am Mack.
I'm new .

Jul 05, 11 at 7:20pm
PrincessHyper

Sorry To Revive an Old Thread!!!!!
The Names Lois!!
I've completed the game a few times, and now I've got cheats and its a bit easier!!! My hotels are all 100%!!!!!

Jun 25, 11 at 3:43pm
OliviaAlfred

Hi my name is OliviaAlfred.

I have beaten the game on slot 3 and I am on my way to beating the game on slot 1. I am on the part where you have 2 earn Mechanical 5, break in2 the Penthouse and steal the blueprints from Alfred.

If any1 is also on that part and has earned Mechanical 5 but Alfred keeps knocking u back, here is a tip for u. Break in2 the Penthouse between 6 and 10pm. Alfred is gone at those times 2 'recharge his batteries'.

Hope this helped.
OliviaAlfred

Feb 01, 10 at 12:06pm
LT23

I'm LT23, I'll be helping round the Forum now, helping people with quessies, especially as I seem to be the only person who comes here frequently with a high post count. =_=

Anyway, I find once you've beaten the game it's WAY more fun! xD

Oct 03, 09 at 12:41am
Angel2010

quote Ellie101
Hey! My names Ellie and I lurrrrrrrrve gaming and all of the Sims games - I play a guy sim in my Sims2 but , meh who cares? I DON'T!!
I sometimes play a guy sim for fun Welcome to The Sims 2 DS Forum everyone, Hope to see you around!

Sep 23, 09 at 4:42pm
Ellie101

Hey! My names Ellie and I lurrrrrrrrve gaming and all of the Sims games - I play a guy sim in my Sims2 but , meh who cares? I DON'T!!

Jun 27, 09 at 1:49am
Angel2010

Hi Everyone, I'm angel121. I've beat the game 2 or 3 times. On the one I'm working on (Finished goals) i've just bought the ghost picture and now I can find the ghost , I've nearly found everyone's secret but i still have 2 people to make friends with. How did you get Xizzle's Secrect because you can't really interact with him like other sims?

Apr 19, 09 at 4:34am
diva chic

IVE BET THE GAME 3 TIMES MY HOTEL SCORE IS 100% I NO EVERYONES SECRET EVEN HONEST JACKSONS AND EMPORA XIZZLE!!!