Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Super Smash Bros. Brawl » Question: Brawl+Saved replay videos+SD card+ Computer= Wont work » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Animal Crossing Donkey Kong Earthbound Fire Emblem F Zero Game and Watch Ice Climber Kid Icarus Kirby Mario Megaman Metal Gear Metroid Pikmin Pokemon ROB Sonic Starfox Warioware Wii Fit Yoshi Legend of Zelda Bowser Captain Falcon Charizard King Dedede Diddy Kong Donkey Kong Doctor Mario Falco Fox Ganondorf Game and Watch Ice Climbers Ike Ivysaur Jigglypuff Kirby Link Lucario Lucas Luigi Mario Marth Meta Knight Mewtwo Ness Olimar Peach Pichu Pikachu Pit Pokemon Trainer ROB Roy Samus Sheik Snake Sonic Squirtle Smash Bros Toon Link Wario Wolf Yoshi Young Link Zelda Zero Suit Samus

hideOriginal Post

Jun 12, 08 at 11:20amGangey

Ive take some great videos and just wandering if anyone new how to get them off my Sd and on to my computer?
Ive tried to but they are in a private folder. When i try to watch them it just wont work.
any ideas?

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

May 01, 12 at 3:50am
Spontex

It's impossible there encrypted... i know that sucks...

Jun 12, 08 at 7:49pm
chinz98

well of course you can't watch them. they're not video files

Jun 12, 08 at 6:27pm
Elliot Gale

The same way people have been doing it for years... with some sort of capture device or directly hooking up a camera.

Jun 12, 08 at 12:38pm
Jupz

so how do you film matches then?

Jun 12, 08 at 11:59am
Kalekemo

Yeah, as with all other saved data, the replays are encrypted

Jun 12, 08 at 11:33am
Weldar

As far as I know there isn't anything yet, it's the same with snapshots except there is a decrypter for those

Jun 12, 08 at 11:20am
Gangey

Ive take some great videos and just wandering if anyone new how to get them off my Sd and on to my computer?
Ive tried to but they are in a private folder. When i try to watch them it just wont work.
any ideas?