Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Final Fantasy XI » I am buying this game finally i need some info on what i need to play it? » Post Reply

Note to Guests: If your message involves or pertains to several games of the Final Fantasy series, and not this game specifically, please post it within the General Final Fantasy Forum instead.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Echo Grass Moogle Moogle Phoenix Down

hideOriginal Post

Jun 11, 08 at 3:00amTajiumasa

Alright im planning on buying this game off ebay Im tired of having to go to friends house to play it I wanna escape to Vanadiel lol need

i want to know all the equipment i need for this:
btw I have the old PS2.

I have the online network adapter but not the disc that comes with it. Do i need that for FFXI?

and the Expansion packs do i need to buy them ?

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Mar 28, 09 at 9:40pm
mercenary_sora

Way to bump a dead thread lol

Mar 28, 09 at 9:29pm
Bing2009

If your playing Final Fantasy XI on your Playstation 2, you will need a 40gb hard drive.

Jan 26, 09 at 3:23am
burnum

How much is it a month?

Sep 03, 08 at 9:43pm
Asianz

quote Krunal
If you in the US you can download the settings file from the Playstation Network, but I'm not sure if its compatible with the PAL version of the game, but its certainly not in the PAL store (and not sure if it's still in the US store).

Also you know that it costs monthly to play the game right?

Yeah, i was aware of it Thx for the heads up tho, anyways is the xbox ffxi forum more active? Might head there (kno the pc one is dead)

Somebody should combine all the FFXI forums dammit >.<

Aug 29, 08 at 10:55pm
Krunal

If you in the US you can download the settings file from the Playstation Network, but I'm not sure if its compatible with the PAL version of the game, but its certainly not in the PAL store (and not sure if it's still in the US store).

Also you know that it costs monthly to play the game right?

Aug 26, 08 at 4:02am
Asianz

quote mercenary_sora
I think you need the disc to get all the settings right. You can just buy the 2008 collection and get all the expansion packs, including the newest one. Treasures of Aht Urhgan and Wings of the Goddess is high level only though. Well, 55+ really, but you'll want to level in that area so get them as well.
im going to go look for this game asap, but i need to kno if it will be easy finding the collector's edition or not.. btw, im using my PS3 to play this, the MGS4 bundle PS3, does anyone kno if it will work? Plz??!?!

Jun 11, 08 at 12:43pm
mercenary_sora

I think you need the disc to get all the settings right. You can just buy the 2008 collection and get all the expansion packs, including the newest one. Treasures of Aht Urhgan and Wings of the Goddess is high level only though. Well, 55+ really, but you'll want to level in that area so get them as well.

Jun 11, 08 at 3:00am
Tajiumasa

Alright im planning on buying this game off ebay Im tired of having to go to friends house to play it I wanna escape to Vanadiel lol need

i want to know all the equipment i need for this:
btw I have the old PS2.

I have the online network adapter but not the disc that comes with it. Do i need that for FFXI?

and the Expansion packs do i need to buy them ?