Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Super Smash Bros. Brawl » Do you listen to music when you brawl? » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Animal Crossing Donkey Kong Earthbound Fire Emblem F Zero Game and Watch Ice Climber Kid Icarus Kirby Mario Megaman Metal Gear Metroid Pikmin Pokemon ROB Sonic Starfox Warioware Wii Fit Yoshi Legend of Zelda Bowser Captain Falcon Charizard King Dedede Diddy Kong Donkey Kong Doctor Mario Duck Hunt Falco Fox Ganondorf Game and Watch Ice Climbers Ike Ivysaur Jigglypuff Kirby Link Little Mac Lucario Lucas Luigi Mario Marth Meta Knight Mewtwo Ness Olimar Pac-Man Peach Pichu Pikachu Pit Pokemon Trainer ROB Roy Samus Sheik Shulk Snake Sonic Squirtle Smash Bros Toon Link Wario Wolf Yoshi Young Link Zelda Zero Suit Samus

hideOriginal Post

Jun 07, 08 at 5:30pmYrpsrk

I do and i want to know if other people do and if you do. what kind do you listen to? Why does it help you? But if you dont why not? Please explain why you do or dont and what do you listen to?

Example:

I listen to music when i brawl cause it relaxes me so i can focus. I listen to Taylor Swift when i brawl because her music helps me relax as stated before.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Sep 22, 12 at 12:12pm
AgatioGanon

Brawl music is better than Melee music, that's for sure.

At least in Brawl there is more music options, while in Melee the music could get dull and repeatitive.

Still I only play Brawl and listen to music like Children of Bodom, Old Man's Child, Cradle of Filth, Lacuna Coil and Lady GaGa whenever for some reason Brawl's music starts to get repeatitive, otherwise I play without the headphones on.

Jul 31, 12 at 7:49pm
FoneBoneFan15

I like Brawl music.

Jul 31, 12 at 11:39am
GaTheZakk

I love listening to music when I Brawl!

I usually Brawl to Dimmu Borgir, Children of Bodom, Deadlock, Rammstein, Satyricon and Cradle of Filth especially when I'm playing as Ganondorf.

I also Brawl to Lacuna Coil, Linkin Park, and Lady GaGa!

I score alot of KOs listening to all this music!

May 03, 12 at 10:34am
Spontex

Yeah, i listen to some hardcore rap.. i know laugh at me..

Jun 13, 08 at 8:43pm
The5thAvocado

Well see, my Wii is not an Xbox 360, so I find myself unable to get music to come out of the TV. And using headphones doesn't work because 1. I can't hear anyone else and 2. I hate headphones.

Jun 13, 08 at 5:41pm
Gotenks

Yep I usually turn on my own music when I play Brawl.

Right now it consists mainly of Disturbed's new CD since I'm addicted to it but usually there's more than that.

Jun 13, 08 at 5:02pm
dwg14390

Main theme:loz
Main theme:star wars

play them both you'll see the similarity between them.

Jun 13, 08 at 5:01pm
Remino52

They do?

Jun 13, 08 at 4:50pm
dwg14390

they shouldave made it so if you found a song on FD but it turned out to be a metroid cd you can listen to on BOTH FD and the metroid stage it belongs to that wouldave been much better.

Also when I'm at the bridge of eldin, I feel like I must put star wars music....wierd they sound so much alike.

Jun 13, 08 at 4:48pm
Remino52

Of course I listen.That is why I got the songs on my ipod.