Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » General Playstation 3 » How to change AV/HDMI Input on PS3? » Post Reply

REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.

hideOriginal Post

Jun 05, 08 at 12:33amjay84h

Anyone know how to change the AV HDMI input? When I first got it, I hooked it up to a regular AV and it worked fine but than I switched to a HDTV and the input was not found so I kept the AV connected, connected the HDMI cable and went to switch it from AV to HDMI with both connected.

Is there a way to just have one connected and it automatically find the connection? Lets say if I disconnect it from my HDTV and connect it to a TV with AV?

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Mar 14, 14 at 8:45pm
Vishaldeep

I need to switch back to av cables i tryed your method but only the audio is coming please I need a answer before 12 tommorrow

Mar 14, 14 at 8:44pm
Vishaldeep

quote Krunal
Turn off your PS3. Now press and HOLD the 'On' button on the PS3 itself (not on the controller). It will beep and reset the connection type. I believe it will use HDMI if available, if not then it'll switch to AV.

Nov 17, 13 at 8:16pm
B.A.D.inc.

thank you people!!! saved my T.V!! And hi Google!!

Oct 03, 13 at 10:11am
skulthegreat

how do i get my av cables to play a game that says i need hdmi

Apr 06, 13 at 1:27pm
Mnmfan

Has anyone noticed the views on this thread? 219974!!
I guess a lot of people need to change HDMI input.

Apr 04, 13 at 7:23am
JediZippy

Thanks a bunch, Jeterocks, that totally did it and saved me a lot of searching.

Mar 26, 13 at 7:43pm
bmth9296

I read some seemingly helpful comments thanks hopefully this works in 20 minutes when I get home lol also

Hello google searchers looking for help!

Jan 15, 13 at 11:40pm
adriamlazcoz90

Thanks dude. You're a freakin' hero.

Jan 12, 13 at 3:50pm
Ben White

I've been trying this for weeks, and it still will not change back to AV for a normal, non HDMI T.V. It's almost like it's refusing it. -.- Any suggestions?...

Sep 27, 12 at 8:45am
dale mccarroll

I cannot get no picture on ether HDMI or AV what do I do ?