Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Aliens: Colonial Marines » Wow...anyone else? » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Jun 03, 08 at 6:39pmH_o_p_e

Well, I have been a huge Aleins fan my entire life. From seing that pod open in the first one, and that facehugger getting him, I have loved it. The bad salad (spoof on Spaceballs ftw)

Of course, the 3rd and 4th wernt as great as the furst two…but meh, no time for movie debates.

This game…

The game (I SWEAR to you all) I have been saying they should make for YEARS…is here.

You're a marine, at different locations, fighting aleins….

The way you have to hold your ground in some levels….and the radar shows them in the ceilings or walls….the 4 player co-op..

Im an idiot, yes, but this game seems perfect to me…honestly. I have KILLD this game for myself…

Anyeone as pathetic as I?

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Feb 09, 13 at 10:51am
montressor

I like most of you guys have been waiting for this game since it was announced as a game for the original Xbox. Anyone think that the old Lifecycle versus mode will be in the multiplayer? It means when your an alien and you respawn you are a facehugger, then you burst out their chest and then hide for a bit then grow into a drone and start hunting. I hope so! twas my favorite mode in AVP2 for PC

Oct 08, 11 at 12:16pm
Coi Cki

There's a gameplay trailer in the PS Store, at least in EU. Downloading it now.

Sep 14, 11 at 9:33am
Coi Cki

Good to see I'm not alone here..

Sep 02, 11 at 8:11pm
Centurion

As of 2011 (still with quite some time to release)

Time to get hyped, again. Anyway just thought I'd post.

Aug 07, 11 at 3:04pm
Coi Cki

I was looking forward to this, when EA was still making it, back in... '04~'05-ish... I'm hoping that Gearbox(my phone suggested Hearbow, lol) will make a worthy game. Spring or summer 2012.. But, hey. Gearbox released DNF, so I think they can get this released eventually.

Jul 20, 11 at 2:09pm
Custos Tenebris

I'm also fairly excited about any future release of a game such as this....and I have a strategy that countless victims in not just "Aliens", but lots of other monster flicks also.....I'm going to look up.

Aug 29, 10 at 4:18pm
Heartlessmac

Lol, This is funny. The Posts are from '08 and the game hasnt even come out yet. Glad i never got hyped for this game.

Aug 23, 10 at 9:44pm
Cazz94

I heard they pushed the game back for a while, in favor of the release of the new Aliens Vs Predator game...

Aug 23, 10 at 1:21pm
Coi Cki

Asked about this from Gearbox about two months ago.. Got a reply saying the game is in the making..

Aug 23, 10 at 10:11am
ucah8er

SUPAR THREAD REVIVE!

this place is dead lol.

anyways, it's summer 2010 atm. NO GAME. you guys were expecting this one in 2008 already? lol. sounds like another duke nukem forever to me
(which is very sad)