Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » » DragonFable » grow your dragon without a DA » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Jun 02, 08 at 5:08pmJonquil isys R Mallo

first you need skills to your dragon then train it then it will grow

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Nov 30, 12 at 5:59am
flaming123

sorry some one was using my account now the one that i just give to all ofyou
there are some one that using it now and he are already change its pass
and he use the da now sorry do not hack it plsss say the new pass tome

Nov 30, 12 at 4:48am
flaming123

you want free account in df here for free for real:kyle jash88
pass: gaara

Nov 30, 12 at 4:46am
flaming123

i know how to grow your dragon in full grown just go to facebook and then search dragonfable free da
and then tada!!!! youwill have a da

Aug 03, 12 at 2:32am
zinnobelleza

Ummm.... My Friend Has A DF And He Just Raised Stats One By One.... Until It Grows Into A Powerful,Massive,Dangerous And Mighty Dragon But You Can Also Play Titans Of Battleon! Good Luck!:D:D:D:D:D:D:)

Jun 17, 12 at 6:55pm
asasin

just buy dragon chow only 15 dollars feed once a day then train it by one stat point

Apr 24, 12 at 8:23pm
nivlac213

[b]same to /\ guy i hope theres gonna be an update but i dont think itll happen and if theres some guy tat has a caring heart they can make a game thats like df but not or jus hire these peeples with a house to with a mailbox having like 1-5$ in it 5 bux is to start at lvl 5 1 dollar start lvl 1.the creator get like 20% of the muny colecters.P.S is there any rpg/mmorpg that has no muny in it or jus a cheap price like $10 or below for like membership/otherstuff like dc cus runescape dragonfable adventure quest and all the rpg's and mmorpg's i can think of has real life muny in it

btw my df acc is nivlac213 and player is nivlac player id 42705145

Apr 22, 12 at 12:56am
poor boy

even what we do we cannot grow our poor little dragon to its adult form.sorry to say that. if i am the creator of df i will gonna let the dragon to its adult form by puting quest on it i dont know if the creator of this has a heart i play this every day finding a way to let may dragon get to its adult form and to get a df free but when someone commit that da is not free and the dragon that we have will never turn to its adult form.:{ but please dont lose hope because someday you will have what you want........

Jan 26, 12 at 11:14am
alen

we can grow our dragon by playin titans of battelon

Oct 14, 11 at 9:59pm
Reqieum9

You could probably have a fully trained baby but I don't think you can get an adult dragon without a DA. but perhaps you could get something like frostscythe has perhaps?

Oct 01, 11 at 5:46pm
kieran mac

i dont agree with yous:confused:[link name=][/link]