Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Pokémon Platinum Version » Forum Introductions » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

hideOriginal Post

May 29, 08 at 12:31pmZaraze

Introduce yourselves here (Or don't your choice lol)

I'm Zaraze, apparantly first poster on the forum (Expected activity by now, but oh well) and well that's all I'm saying XD

One post per member, follow Neoseeker rules plz.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Sep 08, 13 at 12:52pm
D-wow

Hello, my name is Michael, my usual gaming name is 144Mage or D-WoW.

I've been a big fan of the pokémon franchise when I was younger (played pokemon red/blue/yellow, silver/gold, ruby/sapphire/emerald, fire red/leaf green). Sadly enough I lost the games and my GBA a few years ago and a while back I decided to just get a DS Lite along with a few nostalgic pokémon games (DS Lite for the GBA slot).

Currently I own the following pokémon games:
  • Pokémon Platinum
  • Pokémon Soulsilver
Planning to also get:
  • GBA fire red/leaf green, ruby/sapphire/emerald
  • NDS Black 1 + 2 and White 1 + 2, Hearth Gold, Diamond & Pearl
At the moment I'm still progressing through Platinum. Would be nice to have some people around who play the game as well to make trading a bit easier (because of pokémon evolving, etc.) If interested, feel free to add:
  • 3784-1309-7876

Jul 31, 13 at 8:02am
Aurigae

Welcome to the Pokemon Community at Neoseeker guys! =)

Jul 31, 13 at 12:41am
Euphoria

Hello, I stumbled to this forum while browsing, so I will introduce myself!

My name is Rick or you can call me Euphoria. I've been a big fan of Pokemon since I've played Pokemon HeartGold (You know right, I'm a newcomer). So I hope to have a wonderful time here and make new friends .

Feb 27, 12 at 10:52pm
Shizousama

Hello I cant believe i could find this thread to introduce myself!

I'm Liz you may call me that or Shizou
I LOVE Pokemon its my life beside WoW I've got every pokemon game even the old old ones. I love Naruto Shippudeen and havent been watching it lately mostly pokemon and Bleach. I love to RP anything is fine Pm me anytime!

ShizouSama

Mar 19, 11 at 3:39pm
Beta

Hey guys, I can't believe I haven't introduced myself yet! I'm Wii Kid and I'm looking to help people out in this forum while having a good time. You'll be seeing me lots in this forum from now on

Jan 18, 11 at 12:13pm
syruss

quote DragonMaster ACCLAIM
Info About Me, ACCLAIM, The Dragon Master!!!

Am the Ultimate Dragon Master and Champion of the Pokemon Universe. I live in the Land of Dragonaurus where a huge statue of Dragonaurus is and I live in it. No one in this Universe has ever challenged me in a battle and returned because they will always die before am touched! There arent much people who have challenged me considering the time Ive existed because they never survived the long and difficult road to their final destination-The Dragonaurus Statue. All those who survived the road used powerful Super Legendary Pokemons-Lugia, Ho-oh and Mewtwo. But they couldnt even touch my incredibly accurate Horndrilling Dragonite who isnt even a basic legendary pokemon. Of every specie of pokemon, there is only a 1 in 370000000 chance of getting the very perfect pokemon. But guess what? All my pokemons are perfect. And the reason to that is quite obvious. It is because am the Ultimate Dragon Master. I also have a Tyranitar, Kingdra, Charizard, Aerodactyl and a Dragonaurus who is the ultimate dragon pokemon in the universe. But none of these pokemons have ever battled a single trainer before because my Dragonite always sweeps through enemies team without being hurt. Am not only the ultimate Champion in pokemon but am also the worlds best fighter myself. With my Great Dragon Sword, I can cut open even the hardest Shuckle Shell just by tapping it with sword. My Great Dragon Sword also allows me to change the weather even to weathers which doesnt exist on Earth such as the storm of Great Red Spot and Great Dark Spot. But am never harmed by the storm because am the Ultimate Dragon Master. So you still want to challenge the Fabulous Magnificent Me? Ha, youre just a useless n00b who doesnt care about his life! Fwahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...prepare to lose! Fwahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
dude it's just a game, lolz
dragonite can't even learn horn drill
dragonaurus???? ...........
worlds best fighter .......... ?!
storm of great red/dark spot ?

Jan 18, 11 at 12:07pm
syruss

guy who likes competitive battling, but doesn't have wifi
how sad is that.

Jan 15, 11 at 10:11pm
PokemonCraft

hello folks. I am Furkan

have fun

Nov 29, 10 at 6:54am
JetStar

Hallo! I'm Joe and I'm new to Neoseeker in general!

Nov 26, 10 at 1:34pm
Cai_zhong

Hi I'm also new to the forum. I can't wait to get into the battling here since this forum is the most active from what I have found.