Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » Music » Radiohead [II] » Post Reply

hideOriginal Post

May 22, 08 at 9:46pmShattered Silence

Last Thread

Continue discussion.

If someone wants to provide a good first post, feel free to PM it to me.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jan 24, 16 at 1:06pm
hbn

Not bad but I don't think Thom Yorke's vocal style matches it. Falsetto doesn't work for it. That said Sam Smith's vocals don't match either. Every song he sings sounds like he's crying.

Jan 24, 16 at 1:00pm
Dayami

sam smith's fit better with the intro, but id listen to radiohead's more.. too bad it's not on spotify.. yet.

also i learnt fake plastic trees on the guitar

Jan 19, 16 at 6:55pm
Big A2

I don't know anything or really care about Spectre, but it's still a shame that didn't make it to the soundtrack. A reminder of how Jonny Greenwood is one of the best film composers working today.

Jan 19, 16 at 3:09pm
EvilTediz597

Iscariot

I'm quite disappointed it was rejected from the score. I don't mind Sam Smith's theme, and I'm not saying I favour one over the other, but I don't think it should be excluded. It would have been a nice credits theme at the least.

I guess I could just listen to it during the Quantum intro, just have the film on mute so I don't have to hear that absurdly awful duet between Alicia Keys and Jack White.

Jan 19, 16 at 2:55pm
Iscariot

revisited hail to the thief today after not listening to it for a few years, and put on kid A this past weekend, as well.
I find new things to appreciate even today, and as I recently started learning "2+2=5" on guitar, I discovered just how much it breaks from convention for such a seemingly simple (but great) song.

also, they released a song on christmas that's been mentioned elsewhere, but not gotten a peep in the music forum. it was made and rejected for the 007 spectre film.

Jul 06, 14 at 6:22am
Saeglopur

I'm not sure I'll ever be able to separate The Bends and Okay Computer to be honest. The Bends has the advantage of having more good songs, in my opinion, but the thematic feel of Okay Computer and the quality of the really really good songs on that album brings them about level for me.

Jul 06, 14 at 6:01am
Wakaman

Ok, Computer is an amazing album no doubt. Listening to Pablo Honey again because goddamn Creep is still amazing.

Jul 06, 14 at 5:41am
Amsey

I know the feeling, I am listening to The Bends now, haha.

I love OK Computer, too. Paranoid Android is a fantastic addition to the album.

Jul 06, 14 at 4:49am
Wakaman

Radiohead are gods amongst muggles. Now I have to go listen to the albums again these one off tracks aren't enough.

Jul 06, 14 at 4:14am
Amsey

Since a few of us are fangirling over Radiohead...

Just came across this on my iTunes, and I love it. ;A;