Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Animorphs: Know the Secret » Animorphs: Know the Secret PC game » Post Reply

REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.

hideOriginal Post

Aug 17, 02 at 7:29pmLorence

IT'S IMPOSSIBLE TO WIN! At the end, you battle Visser 3, three hard things then the Visser 3 AGAIN! IT"S IMPOSSIBLE TO WIN!!!!

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Aug 12, 12 at 9:50am
Em

eah you should press 9 or 0. I ws trying to beat visser 3 and clicked it cuz i wanted to see if the cheat worked nd it did! I pressed it 1 time and I won!

Jan 05, 03 at 4:19pm
Blinker

quote Lorence
Yeah...well, all I did was type in 9 (or was it 0?) in, and this attack came up that read 'Elfangor's Wrath'! That attack rocks!
Or enter it manually:
up down up action 1 action 2 action 2 action 1(i think.)

Dec 22, 02 at 11:14pm
Blinker

i beat the whole game in three days.

Oct 17, 02 at 2:18am
Lorence

Yeah...well, all I did was type in 9 (or was it 0?) in, and this attack came up that read 'Elfangor's Wrath'! That attack rocks!

Oct 16, 02 at 11:18pm
Beaverb13

No its not ive done it its the best game. Id advise using the dinosuare Kangaroo and some other strong animals <duh>
its not just get a lot of health bars. I DID IT again I DID IT

Aug 17, 02 at 7:29pm
Lorence

IT'S IMPOSSIBLE TO WIN! At the end, you battle Visser 3, three hard things then the Visser 3 AGAIN! IT"S IMPOSSIBLE TO WIN!!!!