Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Harvest Moon: Magical Melody » grass in winter » Post Reply

REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.

hideOriginal Post

May 17, 08 at 3:36pmhimmel

in winter grass dies but if u look at the other ranches the grass still bears in its firt form under the snow and regrows in spring; does anyone know if there's a way of doing this too so as not to plant it again and again every spring?

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jan 14, 12 at 8:53am
thijs

and wen you want delete grass you dont need chop it wjit a sicel first it can into 1 time whit a hamer

Jan 14, 12 at 8:52am
thijs

oops sorry for spelling falds im are 9 years and netherlands sorry

Jan 14, 12 at 8:51am
thijs

you can plant trees into the winter i have try i do it evry winter!

Aug 30, 11 at 9:10pm
New Fan of HMMM

Hey ! i need help for real!! i cant place my barn anywhere! every time it says "theres something in the way thats no good" i have space to place it.. im trying to place beside my house ... then it says that helllpppp please btw im new to this game..

May 23, 09 at 2:55am
Daydreaming

xD Just chop it down with a sickle first then smash it with a hammer! 8D

BAM BAM BAM!

May 21, 09 at 6:17pm
Mousie Munch

I don't know. You can't grow crops in Winter, at that time your income will rely on animals, fishing, mining and foraging.

May 18, 09 at 6:30pm
Jazyroxx

NOOO!!!!!!!! Please tell me your lying! I need that grass to go away!! Is there any way you can get rid of it, because I've tried everything! And I do mean it!

May 18, 09 at 5:22pm
Daydreaming

It's fine, after all you're still a bit new here, right? ~_^

Your neighbor's grass will always remain visible, but your grass will grow back automatically in the spring. :3

quote Jazyroxx
P.s: I hope this doesn't count as double posting
It doesn't, double posting is posting twice in a row. ^^

May 17, 09 at 12:59pm
Jazyroxx

Sorry.

The strange thing is... Its been covered by snow, but everyone elses grass is visible. Thanks anyway. Oh and can you please help me. I started a new thread or whatever it is, and I really need an answer to the question...
P.s: I hope this doesn't count as double posting

May 16, 09 at 8:13pm
Daydreaming

Jazyroxx, please don't double post or bump old threads, it's against the rules and it could get you banned. ^^;

If my memory's right, your grass keeps growing even in the winter. :3