Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Harvest Moon: Magical Melody » grass in winter » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

May 17, 08 at 3:36pm

in winter grass dies but if u look at the other ranches the grass still bears in its firt form under the snow and regrows in spring; does anyone know if there's a way of doing this too so as not to plant it again and again every spring?

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jan 14, 12 at 8:53am
thijs

and wen you want delete grass you dont need chop it wjit a sicel first it can into 1 time whit a hamer

Jan 14, 12 at 8:52am
thijs

oops sorry for spelling falds im are 9 years and netherlands sorry

Jan 14, 12 at 8:51am
thijs

you can plant trees into the winter i have try i do it evry winter!

Aug 30, 11 at 9:10pm
New Fan of HMMM

Hey ! i need help for real!! i cant place my barn anywhere! every time it says "theres something in the way thats no good" i have space to place it.. im trying to place beside my house ... then it says that helllpppp please btw im new to this game..

May 23, 09 at 2:55am
Daydreaming

xD Just chop it down with a sickle first then smash it with a hammer! 8D

BAM BAM BAM!

May 21, 09 at 6:17pm
Mousie Munch

I don't know. You can't grow crops in Winter, at that time your income will rely on animals, fishing, mining and foraging.

May 18, 09 at 6:30pm
Jazyroxx

NOOO!!!!!!!! Please tell me your lying! I need that grass to go away!! Is there any way you can get rid of it, because I've tried everything! And I do mean it!

May 18, 09 at 5:22pm
Daydreaming

It's fine, after all you're still a bit new here, right? ~_^

Your neighbor's grass will always remain visible, but your grass will grow back automatically in the spring. :3

quote Jazyroxx
P.s: I hope this doesn't count as double posting
It doesn't, double posting is posting twice in a row. ^^

May 17, 09 at 12:59pm
Jazyroxx

Sorry.

The strange thing is... Its been covered by snow, but everyone elses grass is visible. Thanks anyway. Oh and can you please help me. I started a new thread or whatever it is, and I really need an answer to the question...
P.s: I hope this doesn't count as double posting

May 16, 09 at 8:13pm
Daydreaming

Jazyroxx, please don't double post or bump old threads, it's against the rules and it could get you banned. ^^;

If my memory's right, your grass keeps growing even in the winter. :3