Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII » The Next New Final Fantasy VII Game...(**Caution : Spoilers**) » Post Reply

REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Echo Grass Moogle Moogle Phoenix Down
Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.

hideOriginal Post

May 12, 08 at 8:56pmHman242

They have to make AT LEAST one more FFVII game. If you seen the secret ending of DoC and know what happens to Genesis at the end ofCrisis Core, you know who's in the next sequal. I think the summons(if any), should be able to be played, as in FFX, where you PLAY as the summons. When they do, it will be PIMPIN'!!!!!!!!!

P.S.-DoC = Final Fantasy VII-Dirge of Cerberus

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Feb 16, 14 at 10:13pm
GenesisSephirothAnge

Cloud is still going to be the main character, main antagonist is going to be some kind of Jenova reincarnation. Cissnei comes back and *plot twist* she turns out to be a Cetra, and she is vital to defeat Jenova. Genesis comes back to help save the planet, but in a neutral role. Sephiroth found a way to restore Jenova to her true form, but as a result, he starts deteriorating as Genesis did. Toward the end of the game, Genesis and Sephiroth have one last duel, and it ends in a draw. As they lay sit on the ground dying, they chat just like old times. Genesis recites the final act of Loveless as they both fade into the lifestream together, where they see Angeal waiting for them.

Just my idea for it

Jun 22, 13 at 11:47am
Carrana

I honestly think Seph is NOT dead. All tht thing with I'll never be a memory, he threatened Cloud and his retreat, without any blood at all. Did you look closer to Seph's last death when he said his IWNBAM thing? He looked way too calm for a person that's supposedly drawing his last breath. I'd like to see a game where we see what happened to Seph all these years, I don't think he died that easy. But god, please, leave Cloud out of action this time. Because...if Cloud kills Seph AGAIN, we all know Cloud's fans will get bored, Seph's fans will get extremelly pissed and no one will be happy. If Seph kills Cloud, FINALLY, Seph's hardcore fans will throw a mega party and they will be pleased, once and for all. Now Cloud's fans, even if I hate Cloud with a burning passion...I have to admit, they will get extremely confused, angry and all that stuff with "He is the hero, he cannot die!". Now, I'd love to see Seph again, he's too badass. But if they bring him back just to humiliate him again with that weakling, that chocobo-ass boy, tht crybaby called Cloud, they better give them both a break and leave them alone, with their lives and all. Now, that G endind intrigues me too...They must do something about it. But they will release this in 2017 at best, at FFVII's 20th anniversary.

Jun 10, 12 at 9:03pm
rykonscorpiolis

I think they should make it on a more massive scale like Halo: Wars

Jun 01, 12 at 11:17am
lolcatz

quote K8ty
I think the back from the dead stuff is a bit boring now, it would be nice to see another FF7 game but with some new characters and set at least 10 years after the original.
what about the secret ending to DoC?

May 04, 12 at 11:20am
K8ty

I think the back from the dead stuff is a bit boring now, it would be nice to see another FF7 game but with some new characters and set at least 10 years after the original.

Apr 30, 12 at 6:06am
Angelus

quote Nick Wertz
SEPHIROTH IS FINISHED. IF KADAJ FADED INTO THE LIFESTREAM, SEPHIROTH CAN NOT RETURN. In other words, if the larva is destroyed, a butterfly will never again sprout.
unless the original sephiroth isnt dead.

Feb 15, 12 at 3:44am
Nick Wertz

SEPHIROTH IS FINISHED. IF KADAJ FADED INTO THE LIFESTREAM, SEPHIROTH CAN NOT RETURN. In other words, if the larva is destroyed, a butterfly will never again sprout.

Dec 06, 11 at 8:43am
CloudGalacy

Genesis oh god i hope its him i love his choice of weapon, i mean come on think about how many games when you see a guy with a rapier your first thought is "well hes gonna die" but Genesis is well, he can beat ASS, hes like Rapieal (spell check that name) you know the guy with the rapier in Sole Caliber, ya that one, take him and give him Maxies speed and make his sword the size of Nightmares sword and there you go, now just deck it out in red and your pretty close, just amp up the magic. (you do have to use your imagination here just so you know)

Nov 29, 11 at 9:52pm
Quetzalcoatl

quote {img
http://cdn.staticneo.com/neoassets/smileys/nosmile.gif[/img]|message:32327647]I must say... Some of the people here are really sloppy with their sentences. It makes me doubt they went past the third grade. Such horrible massacres of the english language.
Says the person who didn't capitalize "English" is his english sentence and also used ellipses instead of a comma.

Nov 29, 11 at 9:11pm
:|

I must say... Some of the people here are really sloppy with their sentences. It makes me doubt they went past the third grade. Such horrible massacres of the english language.