Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Armored Core: Formula Front » AC:FF NeoLeague » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Aug 07, 09 at 10:45am
LaviKelevra

any1 still play this game?
i am new to it

May 12, 08 at 6:33am
Guns n Daisies

let me fix up that design, then we'll see if you get owned

May 12, 08 at 4:35am
Stabby Gonk Droid

Aww stuff that, i'd get owned

when i saw the thread title, i assumed you were making some sort of AC FF clan

May 11, 08 at 10:21am
Guns n Daisies

Thats right, I don't know if this is gonna be a success or not, but I don't care.

The idea is that you submit your best design for a league play. The game is short enough, but having said that, it is quite fun to blow stuff up - and even more fun to create something new.

If you want to discuss designs - go to Your Team V3. The rules are:
  • Any Parts can be used (this may be modified at a later date if this thread is a success, as some parts are HEAVILY over powered)
  • Designs must have AI
  • post any queries here, and designs
  • DO NOT post your AI stuff, PM me with that. This is so that people do not have access to your design
Any thoughts, recommendations, improvements, whatever, let me know .

By the way, I am not a moderator, this forum isn't big enough. But I did start this thread for the benefit of everyone, so, please keep it on-topic.