Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Harvest Moon: Tree of Tranquility » Harvest Moon NeoWiki » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.Hey! If you already have this game, please check out this thread!
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

AWL Boy Farmer Rooster Cow Beagle Lamb Tomato

hideOriginal Post

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jul 07, 08 at 2:42pm
Chad

Hey everyone, just letting you know, the Harvest Moon Portal is now the Harvest Moon Wiki. You can view it here. Because it is a wiki, anyone can edit it so if you wanna write up content (can't be taken from another site) for it, feel free to do so and if you have any questions about wiki editting or what kind of content should be added where, there is a forum that can answer a lot of your questions. If it still isn't answered, you can post in that forum, or you can drop me or anyone else with a wiki staff tag under their name a PM.

May 11, 08 at 6:32pm
tornjinx

For HM:ToP

Animal Lifespans

Cow - 3 years
Horse - 4 years
Lamb - 2.5 years
Silkworm - 1.5 years
Goat - 3 years
Chicken - 2.5 years
Ostrich - 4 years
Duck - 2.5 years
Animal Products Pricing

Animal Medicine - 600G
Brush - 1,200G
Milker - 1,500G
Shears - 1,200G
Cow Bell - 750G
Saddle - 2,400G
Animal Pricing

Buy Baby Cow - 4,500G
Buy Baby Sheep - 4,200G
Buy Baby Horse - 6,300G
Buy Chicken - 2,100G
Buy Adult Duck - 2,400G
Buy Silkworm - 2,850G
Buy Baby Goat - 3,600G
Buy Ostrich Chick - 13,500G

May 08, 08 at 7:56pm
tornjinx

Harvest Moon 64

Some Tips/Secrets in HM64. I will get info for other games latter.

quote Get Full Moon Berry
Go to the Flower Shop in the Fall. Check the poster in the back, it will have a smiley face between the 10th and 12th, these are actually the days the Full Moon Berry is in bloom. The get it, go up to the restaurant on the Mountain Summit, and go south from it. South from the restaurant are some trees really close together. Check between the trees between the 10th and 12th to get a Full Moon Berry. It is like other mountain items, but worth more.
quote Get on Moon Mountain without a bridge
Go to the construction builder\'s house in the mountains. Back behind the house is a tree. Go to the tree, to the side facing the river, and hit \"A\". If done right, you will climb up the tree and jump to the mountain summit. To get done, just go to the tree (where you jumped on the mountain) and again hit \"A\", you will climb done.
quote Easy Eggs
After buying the Stairway extension, you will have access to your roof. Move your chickens on your roof, and they will automatically feed themselves and lay eggs. Since the eggs are right on your roof, they are at easy access.
quote Blue Vase
Befriend the Antique Shop owner, and then dig in the mines for a blue rock. After getting the blue rock, give it to the Antique Shop owner, and he will eventually make you a blue vase from the broken pot.
quote Weather Vane
The weather vane can be randomly obtained by digging near the bottom of the mine.
quote Book
Befriend the Artisan, and after three years on the game, he will give you a book. You can give it to the girl you like.

May 07, 08 at 9:55am
tornjinx

It is to submit information to the portal that isn't there. It just gives the portal staff an easy place to get information and put it in the game. Similar to this thread for the Mario portal.

May 07, 08 at 2:47am
Skywing

I think it's to help people with the different games. I find it good to post this for members that need help with the games.

*Thinks, "Why the heck is Quierta trying to become one of the portal staff by saying she has experience?"

May 07, 08 at 1:45am
Quierta

What's the point of this thread?

That totally came out wrong XD But there was no nicer way to say it.

What I mean is, are you looking for help, or are you just advertising the portal? Because I know I have experience in a few of those games.

~Quierta<3

May 06, 08 at 11:51pm
Chad