Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Warriors Orochi 2 » Best strategist? » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

May 04, 08 at 9:44pmSpear Master

Who is the best strategist in all the Warriors universe?
Can be absolutely any who's in Samurai/Dynasty Warriors and Warriors Orochi. I was hoping to make a post that was more unique, I'm always happy to hear peoples opinions

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Nov 08, 10 at 6:13pm
MasterG

He is but the thing is he is overrated A LOT

Nov 08, 10 at 9:17am
Destroyer90

What about Zhuge Liang? He's pretty good, isn't he?

Sep 21, 10 at 10:08pm
ScarletMystic

Well #2 is Sima Yi. #3 is Zhou Yu. Then Shingen and so on. But #1 is absolutley DA JI! She is the most cynical and sadistic yet charming Strategist. Kinda like Sima Yi.

Aug 18, 10 at 11:31pm
MasterG

Jia Xu deserves to be made into a playable strategist.

Aug 18, 10 at 10:54am
CHINA 220AD

STRTEGISTS FROM JAPAN:Masayuki Sanada,Hanbei Takenaka
STRTEGISTS FROM CHINA:Jia Xu,Sima Yi,Jiang Wei

Mar 18, 10 at 1:44am
MasterG

i think there is no best strategist. All the strategist of both eras were very skilled but it is too hard to tell if there is a superior in all of them. If you ask me,Zhuge Liang,Kenshine,Jia Xu,Sima Yi and Jiang Wei are the 5 best,just dont know what order they come in as the 5 best

Aug 19, 09 at 11:22am
InabyamaCastle Guard

Nobunaga was so well rounded that he also made a great strategist it seems - in the same way that Cao Cao was one of the best battle tacticians in 3K.

However it seems on the whole (to me) that the Sengoku strategists really dont compare to the number and quality of 3K ones. For example I dont know of the equivalent they have to Jia Xu, Xun Yu, Lu Xun, Zhou Yu, Fa Zheng, Zhuge Liang, Sima Yi, Lu Su. It seems they didnt use deception as much as outright betrayal (if Mitsuhide's move at Honnoji is regarded as strategy because of their mutual enmity)
I may be wrong about this.

One thing the Sengoku'ers do have going for them though is that they seem more well rounded. Other than Zhou Yu, Lu Meng and to a smaller extent Sima Yi, the 3K strategists would have been caught dead in battle, whereas Sengoku tacticians (Sakon Shima, Shingen Takeda) seem to double as warriors, which makes sense since they're samurai.

Aug 19, 09 at 5:50am
Scarlet Gamer

Zhou Yu or Zhuge Liang. And Sima Yi is pretty good too. I can't decide.

Jul 04, 08 at 9:27pm
Sleva

Not really. He was just a young soldier who progressed far at Kenshins side. He plays the role as a very informative young man though :3.
I like it how he seems to know everything that's going on around him.

The major strategists of the SW universe is:
Shingen Takeda and Hanbei Takenaka.

In SW Hideyoshi somewhat takes Hanbeis place.

Jul 04, 08 at 8:17pm
Spear Master

After playing SW2 a little more I've realised there are some great strategists in the SW universe. Correct me if I'm wrong but was Kanetsugu a minor strategist aswell?