Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Iron Man » should i get this game » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

May 02, 08 at 8:15pmQuinny3

i have been wondering whether to get it seen a few cheap copies on internet and thought trailers look good,preveiws do and then i thought there no reveiws anywere so what do you guys think

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

May 07, 08 at 7:34pm
Quinny3

what do you reckon about ebay

May 05, 08 at 7:44pm
HisServant77

I'm not sure where you could get it inexpensive . . . I don't know of any good UK stores, but I'm sure you'll get some answers here soon. I know many people in UK are here

But, if newegg.com ships to you (think so, but not sure), they have it for 56.99. Of course, 3-day shipping brings it up to the regular price of $60
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16879257038

Sorry I couldn't offer too much help in this

May 05, 08 at 3:34pm
Quinny3

wondering to get it if there anywere cheap

May 05, 08 at 2:37pm
HisServant77

I played the demo, and while everyone seems to be against this game because of the usual "It's just another movie game and we all know movie games are bad" type of thinking, and because it's not like other games . . . they rate it bad. BUT, the Pro reviews are good.

I liked the demo, and hope to get the game when I can. But that might be a while. There's no online in this game, is there? I don't think there is, but, can anyone actually say they know for sure?

May 05, 08 at 8:30am
PangTong_Blademaster

I just saw the movie and it was ok, but not near enough action for a Marvel film. Tony Stark is portrayed as some hip cool dude in the film which ruins his original comic strip persona.

May 04, 08 at 7:00pm
Quinny3

i have decided to get it soon i hope because im a marvel fan and decided most reveiws are saying it is good

May 04, 08 at 5:30am
Tiger of Wu

quote Cheat the system!
Just create another login account on your PS3 and on that one sign up to the PSStore as if you're in America. You can find zip codes on the net and other than that make everything up. You can make a Japanese one as well
Search for a zip code on google and it will work. I did it, and my USPSStore works fine.

May 03, 08 at 8:13pm
Quinny3

is there any other way of getting demo

May 03, 08 at 8:00pm
PangTong_Blademaster

If you are a Marvel fan like myself then you might consider getting it (try US demo first though) Iron man is like Hulk: Ulimate destruction but in a thrid person shooter perspective. You will be fighting more machines than people and the ability to fly is quite kool. Initially i said this game was balls, but when i look at it again it seems ok.

May 03, 08 at 7:54pm
Quinny3

it wont accept zip code for a garage