Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » MotorStorm: Pacific Rift » Nitroductions - Welcome to Pacifica » Post Reply

REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.

hideOriginal Post

Apr 26, 08 at 8:10pmCoi Cki

Coi Cki here. Can't wait to get mowing my way through the tickets on the island behind the wheel of a monster truck.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Feb 16, 09 at 1:44am
Red 9

quote way2fast10
im suprised this forum isnt very active this has to be one of the best if not the best game on ps3 at the moment
That's cause nobody bought the game, really. Can't say why; I tried the 2.0 demo (from the UK store), and it's brilliant. I don't know why some critics have such a beef with it.

Feb 16, 09 at 12:09am
unofficial_GT_master

I'm disappointed that this forum is so quiet. I play online at least two nights a week for 2-3 hours at a time. Have had some superb races.

Way2fast10, I see that you're in the UK as well, what time are you usually on? I'm up for any races with any one after 1030pm GMT (as I work unusual hours).

My PSN is Lewis_Hamilton_ if any one would like to add me or send me an invite, and we can discuss arranging a few races. Would be good to set up a Neoseeker tournament, but this place is far too quiet for that to work out.

Feb 15, 09 at 7:55pm
way2fast10

im suprised this forum isnt very active this has to be one of the best if not the best game on ps3 at the moment

Jan 26, 09 at 10:54pm
Master Tenku

I've got the game now and I am steaming through the festival mode, hopefully this forum will become more active within the next few months and we can get a good community going...

Jan 25, 09 at 11:20pm
way2fast10

hey im way2fast[psn wayt00fast] ive been playing this game for about 2 weeks n absolutely loving it, tbh probably the best game on ps3 at the moment

Dec 30, 08 at 6:39pm
KingC

Hey im KingC and i got this game for Xmas, absolutely loving it.

Dec 07, 08 at 11:06pm
Master Tenku

Hey. I'm Master_Tenku and you'll probably see me posting here a lot more after Christmas. From what I have seen in demo's the game looks great but I'm still not too sure. I look forward to talking with you guys.

Dec 07, 08 at 5:17pm
pearce3

Hey pearce3 got the game about 40 minutes ago .. will play it in a minute .. (never completed number one but number 2 looks a hell of a lot better soo ill complete it.)

Nov 04, 08 at 11:33pm
BigBhaarlokzMon

'sup, I'm BBM... got the original Motorstorm with my PS3, it was rather amazing, I must admit... but really hard! Lookin' forward to this one though.

Aug 10, 08 at 10:57am
Abbys

Hey guys.

I probably will get this for Christmas. But seeing as there are loads of games out this fall, I might have to leave this till later.