Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Yu-Gi-Oh! Forbidden Memories » FAQ and Forum Index [*Read First*] » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

hideOriginal Post

Aug 13, 02 at 6:59pmwow 74

Forum Index

-------------------- -------------------- ----------------

Index:
(This is not the forum index, I do not want to cause confusion. For the forum index, click the link above.)

1. How do you fight seto 2? or who am I missing in free duel between lab. mage and sebek?
2. Who do I duel to get good cards?
3. Who do I duel to get Blue eyes white dragon?
4. How do you know which monsters will fuse?
5. What is the password for this _____?
6. How do you fight Simon Muran and Villager 3?
7. Who do you duel to get good magic cards?
8. How do you s tech?
9. How do you s tech Pegasus?
10. How do you get red eyes b. dragon?
11. How many wins does it takes to get this _____ rare card?
12. I can't beat these beginning people, what should I do?
13. How do you use ritual cards?
14. What's the password at the end of the game do?
15. How do I fight in 3-d? Or when I battle, all I see is cards, what do I do to see the monsters?
16. How do I beat the later people like Heishin 2, High Mage Kepura, Seto 2 and 3, Nitemare, etc.?

FAQ:

1. How do you fight seto 2? or who am I missing in free duel between lab. mage and sebek?

Seto 2nd can be unlocked when you beat 2 - 4 mages and go to the dueling grounds, jono will lead you to fight lab. mage, go right, right, left, right then you will fight seto 2nd. if you beat all the mages, then it's too late.

2. Who do I duel to get good cards?

If you just started, the best person to duel would be low meadow mage. he gives out good cards like gaia the fierce knight, curse of dragon, dark magician, skull knight, and meteor b. dragon. If you have battled all those people and want more good cards, just go here, it has a list of other good cards.

3. Who do I duel to get Blue eyes white dragon?

You could get it from seto 3rd.

4. How do you know which monsters will fuse?

Monsters will fuse by type. for ex. rock + female = mystical sand and pyro + beast = flame cerebrus. by finding out the types that fuse, you won't have to remember the monsters. If you don't know the types or fusions, they can be asked in the Fusions/Merges/Rituals/Oh My! thread.

5. What is the password for this _____?

Passwords can be asked in the sticky thread or go here and press control + F and type the card name of the password you want.

6. How do you fight Simon Muran and Villager 3?

Simon is unlocked in the beginning, you must run away and come back after that and he will challenge you. or if you keep listening, he will tell you to go to your room and you can't get him after wards. villager 3 is unlocked when you go to the dueling grounds in the beginning. you must beat everyone without leaving the dueling grounds or it's too late.

7. Who do you duel to get good magic cards?

Well, if you just started, go s tech pegasus and kaiba. they can give you really good magic cards like megamorph, bright castle, widepsread ruins, dragon capture jar, dragon treasure, and more! but if you s teched them enough times, go to my topic List of good cards, it has lists of others you could s tech.

8. How do you s tech?

Well, the easiest way is to deck the comp. meaning make them run out of cards. or you can kill them when they have 5 or less cards in their deck, but make sure you use lots of magic cards.

9. How do you s tech Pegasus?

Pegasus will only fuse if he has one card on the field. But watch out for his raigeki!

10. How do you get red eyes b. dragon?

You can get red eyes b. dragon from Jono 2nd, and he also gives away meteor b. dragon.

11. How many wins does it takes to get this _____ rare card?

The number of wins is random. for someone, it takes 5 wins to get one while for others it takes 200. So the number of wins is random.

12. I can't beat these beginning people, what should I do?

Well, try fusing the thtd (Twin-headed Thunder Dragon) by fusing a dragon with a thunder to create thunder dragon, then with another dragon or thunder to create thtd. it should get you through the tournament and some of the high mages. or fuse a strong dragon(1600ap or over) with a thunder to create thtd.

13. How do you use ritual cards?

To use a ritual card, you must have 3 specific monsters on the field, then use the ritual. For ex. for ultimate dragon ritual, you must have 3 blue eyes on the field, then use the ultimate dragon ritual to summon blue eyes ultimate dragon. For a list of monsters needed to form _____ specific ritual, go here or it can be asked in the Fusion/Merges/Rituals/Oh My! sticky thread.

14. What does the password at the end of the game do?

It's for the next yugioh game, duelist of the rose, for the ps2. Insert the password to get certain cards.

15. How do I fight in 3-d? Or when I battle, all I see is cards, what do I do to see the monsters?

When you attack a card, instead of pressing x to attack, press square.

16. How do I beat the later people like Heishin 2, High Mage Kepura, Seto 2 and 3, Nitemare, etc.?

Well, their biggest threats are the beud (seto 3rd, nitemare), gate guardian (all the later guys except darknite), and the MBD. (All the later guys). To destroy the beud, get a MBD, and use powerups on it like dragon treasure, megamorph, bright castle (all from pegasus, s tech) and equip it on your mbd by fusing it on him so you don't lose a turn. Alternate next best way is to get a skull knight. equip it with powerups (some are bright castle, megamorph, dark energy, sword of dark destruction, violet crystal, laser cannon armor, etc.), give skull knight 3 powerups and set him to mercury. that should do the job. Gate guardian is quite easy to defeat. An easiest way is to set a MBD to sun, and that should destroy it. IF the comp. uses a MBD, some ways to destroy it is have a MBD yourself and equip it with one powerup, or have a skull knight, give it one powerup, and set to neptune. Remember to also stuff your decks with raigeki (shadi, s tech), widespread ruins (pegasus, s tech) and other magic cards. With this stategy, the game is too easy.

That is it for now, i will add more when there are more questions.

If you know any more FAQ that are not on here, feel free to give me, or sax a pm and we will add it to the list, or if you feel like my answers are wrong, give me a pm and i will change it.

fanatic- merged all frequent posts into one, and cleaned up some of the edit marks.

Edit: FAQ #1 that was questionable - now confirmed by Serial Zero

This message was edited by wow 74 on Oct 23 2003.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jun 11, 09 at 8:13am
bobbonew

Hey gang. This forum had some pretty severe restrictions on it to the # of messages you could post per day if your a newer member. I lifted all of them and made it 100% accessible by guests.

Feb 03, 03 at 2:24am
saxaphone

BEWD=blue eyes white dragon
SS=summoned skull
wd#2=winged dragon #2
wd#1=winged dragon #1
GtDC=gaia the dragon champion
Gaia=gaia the fierce knight
DM=dark magician
PUGM=perfectly ultimate great moth
SORL=swords of revealing light
BLS=black luster soldier
GG=gate guardian
BEUD=blue-eyes ultimate dragon
HFD=harpie's feather duster
CoD=cuse of dragon
Mika=mikazukinouaiba
CQ=queen
MBD=meteor b. dragon
REBD=red-eyes b. dragon
MoBC=magician of black chaos

Jan 13, 03 at 3:38am
saxaphone

Here are the list of topics that are not only important but popular in this forum.

Before posting new threads, look for your corresponding threads here.

Rules and Ban lists

General Help Thread

Introduction Thread

General Discussions [La veritable blanc

The Letter Game

Official TCG thread

Banner Request

Opening move

Forbidden Memories Challenge

Stupid Question, Stupid Answer

Yu-gi-oh! Online

Your Millenium Items

I have moved this to the FAQ. I am also closing the FAQ so that I can get rid of useless posts within. This way they Help thread can be used for its original intent and Wow can update by editing his first post in this thread.

[Hito] :: I'll change the title of this thread ::

This message was edited by HiToKiRi_BoY_BaTo1(moderator) on Jan 12 2003.

Nov 26, 02 at 11:31pm
YaMIYuGi returnz

Or he used gameshark to get all the cards in his library.

(I finally summoned the Black Luster Soldier!! )

Nov 26, 02 at 5:59am
Jacobpower34

Uh I think he means that he has all the cards in his library, like using fusions, rituals etc., but not every card as a single..

Nov 26, 02 at 1:45am
ying

Wait jsut a minute you said that you would want one of those, so if you don't have it thne how can you have all the cards in your library? This is really confusing me, which is not hard by the way.

Nov 24, 02 at 11:39pm
GallantmonX

quote FinalDragoon Loyld
i got it but my playstation froze and i didn't get to save
awww...man! what an upset! I always wanted one of those guys...but now i dont really care for him, cuz i have all the cards in my library

Nov 24, 02 at 10:23pm
FinalDragoon Loyld

i got it but my playstation froze and i didn't get to save

Nov 24, 02 at 7:44pm
wow 74

i don't got it yet. soon

tell me if you get it or not.

and Frequently asked question #15 is just posted.

Oct 09, 02 at 12:53pm
cool cards

i am dueling for it from high mage antenza only 400 times let me know if you get mizukinoyiaba