Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Super Smash Bros. Brawl » The zero lazer » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Animal Crossing Donkey Kong Earthbound Fire Emblem F Zero Game and Watch Ice Climber Kid Icarus Kirby Mario Megaman Metal Gear Metroid Pikmin Pokemon ROB Sonic Starfox Warioware Wii Fit Yoshi Legend of Zelda Bowser Captain Falcon Charizard King Dedede Diddy Kong Donkey Kong Doctor Mario Falco Fox Ganondorf Game and Watch Ice Climbers Ike Ivysaur Jigglypuff Kirby Link Lucario Lucas Luigi Mario Marth Meta Knight Mewtwo Ness Olimar Peach Pichu Pikachu Pit Pokemon Trainer ROB Roy Samus Sheik Snake Sonic Squirtle Smash Bros Toon Link Wario Wolf Yoshi Young Link Zelda Zero Suit Samus

hideOriginal Post

Apr 21, 08 at 7:11pmRemino52

As all of us now the zero laser (Samus' FS) cannot be used in any metroid game ever. (not that I know of) But I have a theory....In Metroid Prime 3 you needed to fight someone named gondrayda (or something like that) and she could turn into enemies that you fought in the game.Eventually she would turn into samus.And every now and then she will use an attack that is a lot like the zero lazer.Discus.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=fKpP1eInfNM

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

May 01, 12 at 3:48am
Spontex

Yeah, i agree that they needed another excuse to lose her power suit other then the viruses ...

Jun 12, 08 at 2:07pm
onilink79

quote King Kamen
is that thing at 4:30 duon??
Nope, that would be Ghor. But now that you mention it... he does look like Duon... >.>

Jun 12, 08 at 1:21pm
HD Samus

You know that whne Samus fires the zero laser Snake can escape from it using its B up ? it is kind of injustice to be able to sacpe that way.

Jun 08, 08 at 4:14pm
Ub3r Shadow

this move was made up. when you foght gandrayna she doesn't use the moves exactically. she was emulating the move of Dark Samus form 2's mini phazon beam but using samus's vaira suit's power beam

Jun 08, 08 at 4:03pm
Menkoy

There are lots of moves not necessarily from the characters game. Sakurai has said himself (i believe) that moves have been made based on what he thought the character would be likely to do. Bowser has never had any of his b moves besides normal B. Ganondorf has never had a "warlock punch" or any of his b moves from what i know.

Jun 08, 08 at 2:56pm
HD Samus

If you played Metroid Prime Corruption 3 when you fight with ganandraida I dont remember god its name when she turns in Samus she uses an atk like the zero lazer so it could probably been used in Samus in the next game.Well I`am really hopping for.

May 27, 08 at 8:49pm
Remino52

quote dragoshi1
Yoshi-Dragon yoshi(REAL)
pikachu-volt tackle(REAL
pkmn trainer-fire blast,solarbeam,hydro pump(REAL)
Fox,falco-land master(REAL)

Lucario-Aura blast(REAL)
Bowser-Giga Bowser(REAL)
Wario-warioman(REAL)
Zelda/sheik-Light arrow(REAL)
R.O.B-Pretty lights....(REAL)
Gaondorf-GANON(REAL)
Marth-duh(REAL)
G&W-Octopus(REAL)

All bolded text is true.

quote dragoshi1
Yeah, but Lucario's is wrong. There's no move called aura blast that he can ever learn in the Pokemon games. And Super-dragon never existed. Different elements of it did but they were never all combined into one Yoshi.

Not if you hacked into super mario world and there IS a super dragon yoshi beat the game and go to yoshi's house
Actually this is true with out hacking.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=CZ9G6Q1ATm8 (0:13-0:15)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=k-AHizjffoU (0:15-)

May 27, 08 at 8:33pm
The5thAvacado

Half of the Final Smashes are made up anyway. Peach Blossom? Mario Finale? Even G.Koops doesn't count because he was created in Melee.

May 27, 08 at 7:11pm
Dragoshi1

quote majician
Yeah, but Lucario's is wrong. There's no move called aura blast that he can ever learn in the Pokemon games. And Super-dragon never existed. Different elements of it did but they were never all combined into one Yoshi.
Not if you hacked into super mario world and there IS a super dragon yoshi beat the game and go to yoshi's house

And,lucario's aura blast in brawl is similar to other pokemon moves. winkwink at hyperbeam,dragonpulse,ect

May 27, 08 at 7:11pm
majician

Yeah, but Lucario's is wrong. There's no move called aura blast that he can ever learn in the Pokemon games. And Super-dragon never existed. Different elements of it did but they were never all combined into one Yoshi. Back on topic of Samus' huge beam, it's a bit like when she uses phazon to destroy the Leviathens in metroid prime 3 except that energy came from her chest.