Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Agatha Christie: Evil Under the Sun » Agatha Christie:Evil Under The Sun » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Sep 03, 10 at 9:14am
dipika rokade

Evil Under the Sun is a work of detective fiction by Agatha Christie and first published in the UK by the Collins Crime Club in June 1941[1] and in the US by Dodd, Mead and Company in October of the same year[2]. The UK edition retailed at seven shillings and sixpence

May 25, 08 at 5:20am
Pethill

Has any one ever figured out why Emily is not at the Rocky Beach?? I tried again to figure this out but no she is not at Rocky Beach. Could anyone help me out Please??

Apr 27, 08 at 1:30am
Pethill

No I never did, but it is good to know someone else had the same problem. I wish I knew what to do. Also if you go looking for anyone you can't find anyone, only Mr. North at the phone at the beach but you can't talk to him.

Apr 27, 08 at 12:56am
chadrae

Did you ever get an answer to Emily not being at beach. I too went back and followed the walk throughs and still, Emily was not at the beach.

Apr 20, 08 at 3:07am
Pethill

I have restarted this game 3 times and all three times, on Augest 25 1940 Morning after finding the 3 Gold Darts and going to the Smuggler's Pub and the Tunnel. I have to go to the Rocky Beach and talk to Emily Brewster, well she isn't there. Like I said I have restarted it 3 times the last time I followed the walkthrough to the letter but still no Emily Brewster. What am I doing wrong???

Thank you for the help.