Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Super Smash Bros. Brawl » Boss Battles on Intense Difficulty. » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Animal Crossing Donkey Kong Earthbound Fire Emblem F Zero Game and Watch Ice Climber Kid Icarus Kirby Mario Megaman Metal Gear Metroid Pikmin Pokemon ROB Sonic Starfox Warioware Wii Fit Yoshi Legend of Zelda Bowser Captain Falcon Charizard King Dedede Diddy Kong Donkey Kong Doctor Mario Duck Hunt Falco Fox Ganondorf Game and Watch Ice Climbers Ike Ivysaur Jigglypuff Kirby Link Little Mac Lucario Lucas Luigi Mario Marth Meta Knight Mewtwo Ness Olimar Pac-Man Peach Pichu Pikachu Pit Pokemon Trainer ROB Roy Samus Sheik Shulk Snake Sonic Squirtle Smash Bros Toon Link Wario Wolf Yoshi Young Link Zelda Zero Suit Samus

hideOriginal Post

Apr 20, 08 at 1:28amPhantasio

Any tips of advice to beat this other than to have a lot of free time since apparently that's how long it will take. With Yoshi the most bosses I've defeated are 7.

I have little to no problems with Crazy, Hand, Master Hand, Peter Piranha and Rayquaza (except when he jumps up and spins in circles I cannot seem to avoid the lightning that comes from the sky.

Duon is probably my least favorite since I seem to lose a decent amound of health against him. Porky is another one of my not so favorites. On Intense difficulty I cannot seem to avoid that yellow laser he shoots from the top of his head.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Nov 20, 12 at 5:13pm
Shadic Hearts

I don't even try to attempt this.

Nov 16, 12 at 1:49pm
AgatioGanon

I beat boss battles on the easiest level.

I like doing this after beating Subspace Emissary since at the end I can go one on one with Tabuu and kick his butt.

Sep 04, 12 at 9:43am
Gyronex

If you know the patterns of the bosses well, Toon Link is a good way to go. Down+A works wonders when you're above the bosses, because TL stays in the air and you can keep spamming it. Just down hold down so that he can stay up there.

Link doesn't have that benefit due to heaviness.

Duon is rather easy in most cases because I have the its own missiles fly back towards it. Granted, I still haven't been able to NOT take damage.

Galleom, Ridley, Meta Ridley, The Hands, Porky, and Rayquaza all go down pretty quick with TL's down+A.

May 09, 08 at 7:04pm
ultimaslayerx

I got to him again yesterday with 15% health.
I knew I mistimed his 3rd ring so I just put the controller down and waited for it to hit me .

May 09, 08 at 5:18am
Kokoro

Yeah, just jumping over Tabuu's boomerang is the best way to dodge it.

May 08, 08 at 10:54pm
ultimaslayerx

Has anyone tried to stay all the way on the left of the ship for Meta Ridley?
He's extremely easy like this because you just wait two-three seconds and double jump.
That's how you dodge his attacks.
I got to Tabuu with 104% damage, lol.
I actually got cocky and tried to roll his frizbie boomerang thingie. I'm really stupid.

May 06, 08 at 3:44am
zarbityugi

Fox is also a good character to use because his Reflector allows him to shinefall, which can stall him in the air for quite a while (good for staying above Rayquaza, Meta Ridley, etc).

I finally beat Very Hard, but my record on Intense is around 4. It's absolutely ridiculous.

May 06, 08 at 3:36am
Kokoro

Yeah, I can beat Boss Battles on Very Hard, but on Intense, I can't even get past 5 bosses.

May 05, 08 at 9:52pm
Distortion

Yeah, there's a huge gap in difficulty between the two. Very Hard took me two tries. Intense took me upwards of 30.

May 05, 08 at 5:27pm
canderson

I find it really easy to beat this with the Ice Climbers.

It's interesting to see the different amount of characters you guys beat this damn boss mode with.
Porky and Duon was a pain.

Also, is it me or is Very Hard Mode MUCH easier than Intense Mode. I beat Very Hard Mode with Zelda and it was my first time playing as her. WTF!!