Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Super Smash Bros. Brawl » What Is The Funniest Thing that Happened to you in SSBB » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Animal Crossing Donkey Kong Earthbound Fire Emblem F Zero Game and Watch Ice Climber Kid Icarus Kirby Mario Megaman Metal Gear Metroid Pikmin Pokemon ROB Sonic Starfox Warioware Wii Fit Yoshi Legend of Zelda Bowser Captain Falcon Charizard King Dedede Diddy Kong Donkey Kong Doctor Mario Falco Fox Ganondorf Game and Watch Ice Climbers Ike Ivysaur Jigglypuff Kirby Link Lucario Lucas Luigi Mario Marth Meta Knight Mewtwo Ness Olimar Peach Pichu Pikachu Pit Pokemon Trainer ROB Roy Samus Sheik Snake Sonic Squirtle Smash Bros Toon Link Wario Wolf Yoshi Young Link Zelda Zero Suit Samus

hideOriginal Post

Apr 18, 08 at 1:10amhinata_sama

well i dont know if something like this has been posted...but i just wanted to know what is the funniest thing that has happened to you in the game

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Apr 12, 12 at 3:02pm
kingy

It didn't happen to me, but watching my brother get his trash kicked multiple times by a CPU Wario had me laughing pretty hard.

Apr 06, 12 at 8:20pm
lightning thief

One time i was wario and hadn't used wario waft for a long time and then got his smash ball and then farted and he went up and off the screen. would of been funnyer if he died. its kind of stupid.

Mar 31, 12 at 12:40pm
HellYesNya

when the compooter player broke his shield repeatedly

Mar 29, 12 at 4:11am
ThE_aLcHeMiSt

I was at a friends house and we decided to make a tournament. Within the tournament we also put computer characters. the best matches ended early on bc me and my friend who were the best ones there had to fight each other early on (I I won) so it ends up being me and a lv 9 Luigi for the championship. Every1 agrees that I will win... not so fast, the Luigi was like something I had never seen b4... it steamrolled me. Everyone was dying laughing bc it came out nowhere... I was took link btw

Mar 27, 12 at 3:24pm
Jumpmansbrother

I made a stage that doesn't allow you to escape from the bottom and since I was playing with three computers at level 9, we just kept fighting until we were all at 999% damage! Oh, and I the entire floor as spikes covered with Ice with only a small hole to come out of, so it was funny...

Feb 15, 12 at 7:21am
Kokoro

I performed a final smash on a flying opponent in a 4 player online match.

Feb 15, 12 at 4:46am
Brawlmaster212

Ii was in classic mode and it was the first match me against zelda.so we fight and as that thing on the bull that blows the bridge of eldin up came I was in the air witnessing.So there was a berral in front of it and zelda is on the ground about 2-3 inches away and it hits the barrel and it starts to roll and it just rolls fast right to zelda and right before it hits her she jumps... on the bull rider thing!XD Another is in the classic mode(this happens to be today) I am on the battle before master hand...job,and the only people still alive were me and luigi. I send luigi flying and he does the same to me. so as he is almost here and im in the air i dwn+a move as sonic and i hit him and he gets sent flying... but i missed the platform and died right before luigi did.XD but i had 2 lives so i was good.later Brawlmaster212

Feb 08, 12 at 7:12pm
demoncatjuston

this

Dec 31, 11 at 4:33am
357jb

When I was playing as wario and all the computers were wario, I did a down A attack on a crouching wario. I paused and it looked like wario was picking that wario's butt! o_e

Honorable mention: On a diffrent brawl with the same guys at warioware ink and when it toldd me to taunt, me and another wario did the same taunt at exactly the same time.

Dec 15, 11 at 6:13pm
iluvssbb999

me and my brother were both bowser and kept butt slaming each other on 1 stock and both got blown up by b bomb, (i call it a f bomb lol)
and when it went to sudden death we both got blown up again by a falling bomb omb and the whole game it was funny!!! :^P