Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » Koei Warriors General Forum » Introduce Yourself » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Apr 15, 08 at 11:17pm

Welcome to the General Koei Warriors Forum!

This forum is here for the series made by Koei that encompass the Sengoku and Three Kingdoms Era of Japanese and Chinese history respectively. Such series are Dynasty Warriors, Samurai Warriors, Romance of the Three Kingdoms, Kessen, and many more!

Please introduce yourself to the forum. I can't wait to sustain the community we have, and add to it!

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

May 10, 13 at 3:34am
Sonakshi EPCWorld

Hi,

Myself Sonakshi EPCWorld,

EPC World Magazines is one of the fastest news provider related to Roads & Bridges, Oil & Gas, Power, Aviation, Ports & Shipping, Logistics & Transportation, Real Estate, Urban Infrastructure, Technology, and many more.

EPC World communicates with top and middle management professionally associated with the industry by means of discussions, interviews, conversations, debates, from Indian and across the Asia Pacific region and thus functions as a method in finding information and alternatives for all areas of the Industry.

EPC World Media group’s professional design for planning conventions on the external issues of the development, construction, facilities, infrastructure and real estate areas provides effective connections for the industry delegates and officials with experts in the specific areas.

For more information you can visit to: epcworld.in

Thanku very much

Regards,
EPCWorld magazines

Sep 29, 12 at 5:34pm
Tywyll Arlgwydd

Ye gods I got to this late...
Hi, I'm Jez. Been playing DW (when I can) for about 3 years now. Never really had anyone to discuss it with and perhaps even now I am too late.
All the same - Wu rules all

Jul 28, 12 at 1:16pm
BrokenKnights

I know post count isn't supposed to be a big deal, but I had to come home for my 10,000th post. I blame KOEI for how empty this place has gotten. Hopefully they do somethign special for us with DW8.

May 14, 12 at 11:05pm
Empress Dowager Lu

Yes it is. This site sure isn't what it used to be. Nice to see you again dwandswforlife.

May 06, 12 at 5:35pm
dwandswforlife

It's not like I 'haven't' introduced myself before, but I have been gone for a few years and now I have made my triumphant return! Tim Shibata at your services.

*Dust settles as he notices no one cares*

Kinda dieing out here, isn't it?

May 04, 12 at 3:06pm
izanagi_the_creator

quote BrokenKnights
quote izanagi_the_creator
Its Izanagi and I am a fan of the Dynasty Warriors series, the Sengoku Musou series, and also Musou Orochi series. Koei makes great games!
Welcome to the Forum! Who are your favorite characters from each series?

Mine are Zhang Liao, Cao Cao, and Sun Quan from DW. And Keiji Maeda from Samurai Warriors.
Cao Cao is my favorite in DW. And from the SW series, my favorite are Oda Nobunaga and Nouhime.

Apr 24, 12 at 7:29am
BrokenKnights

quote izanagi_the_creator
Its Izanagi and I am a fan of the Dynasty Warriors series, the Sengoku Musou series, and also Musou Orochi series. Koei makes great games!
Welcome to the Forum! Who are your favorite characters from each series?

Mine are Zhang Liao, Cao Cao, and Sun Quan from DW. And Keiji Maeda from Samurai Warriors.

Apr 22, 12 at 11:20pm
izanagi_the_creator

Feb 27, 12 at 3:40pm
millsybeast

Hey peeps, I have been a big fan of DW games, specially DW5E and just found this Forum ^^. I mainly reside on ther Football Manager part but I will be here too from now on . Ma name iz teh Millsybeast pleased to meat yall

Apr 05, 11 at 6:18pm
Jalemar

Feels like walking into a hall of memories.... reading of claims and of people from years past...

Jalemar makes an entry...