Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Tomb Raider Underworld » exalibur » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Apr 13, 08 at 8:11pmADIDAZ

do you think lara will be using it in this game or do you think she leaves it behind

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jul 12, 10 at 2:45pm
JoveHack

quote CosmoCroft
there is two excailbers now so she might keep it and use it but this one is red intsted of green and she lost thor's hammer sadly
Good catch on the different color of the Excalibur. I guess that means the red one is new, and she somehow lost the green one.

Come to think of it, the green Excalibur's probably buried in the ruins of Croft Manor. But she still could have been using it in the Mediterranean.

If you want more discussion of the Tomb Raider games, you probably want to try http://www.tombraiderforums.com. Pretty much every game is discussed on a daily basis. Registration's easy. I even got my favorite account name.

The Tomb Raider boards here are pretty much dead.

Jul 10, 10 at 12:27pm
CosmoCroft

there is two excailbers now so she might keep it and use it but this one is red intsted of green and she lost thor's hammer sadly

Aug 12, 08 at 10:55am
ADIDAZ

that face is rumored to be kurtis,natala or amanda
anyway i dont think excalibur is going to be used in this game seens as laras looking for thors hammer

Aug 11, 08 at 4:06am
acevus

Hmm, if she does use it, then maybe Amanda will be back. I remember reading somewhere (probably here) that a familiar face will return...

Apr 16, 08 at 6:51pm
Enigma

I'm guessing it'll play a role in the game if it's gonna be the follow up of Legend. The end of Legend was very open so I don't think we've seen the end of this story yet.

Apr 13, 08 at 8:11pm
ADIDAZ

do you think lara will be using it in this game or do you think she leaves it behind