Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Monster Hunter Freedom Unite » Contribute to the Monster Hunter Wiki! » Post Reply

Note to Guests: Welcome to the forum! - Even as a guest, we hope you will enjoy yourselves and follow the forum guidelines!Please read over the updated Freedom Unite Forum Guidelines!.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Sooo Tasty Rathalos Cha-Cha Bow Deviljho Dual Blades Great Sword Gun Lance Hammer Heavy Bowgun Hunting Horn Lance Light Bowgun Long Sword Cha-Cha Zinogre Gigginox Ceadeus Rathian Switch Axe Sword and Shield Nargacuga Great Jaggi Lagiacrus Agnaktor Diablos

hideOriginal Post

Apr 12, 08 at 6:20amMachienzo

Edit: At the moment, with Xeros_the_Slayer having given in his Wiki Staff position, we are currently looking for any enthusiastic members wishing to join our team of Wiki Staff Members. This person however must prove their commitment to the Wiki, and submit as much content towards the wiki, even simple cleaning up of articles, in order to hopefully grabs that last spot in the team. Good luck!

As you may be well aware, the Monster Hunter Wiki has finally been released and appropriate staff have been assigned. However, the Wiki is facing a crisis. Due to recent inactivity to the section, there are growing chances of it shutting down. The Wiki Staff, as well as the NeoStaff and even Howard Ha (Redemption) urge you to contribute what you can to the Wiki.

Sincerely, Machienzo

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Mar 23, 13 at 12:21pm
RaThaLoS 123 MhFu

No double posting!

Feb 09, 13 at 3:06pm
wildfire

Hi guys, I just wanted to let this forum know that I'm now the Monster Hunter Wiki leader. If you have any questions regarding the wiki, I'd be happy to answer them. Shoot me a PM if you want to help out too!

Jan 20, 13 at 9:04am
wildfire

Hi MHFU vets! I'm wildfire from MH3. I've been working over in the monster hunter wiki, but I don't know much about this game. I was wondering if anyone would like to help me out? I'll stay out of your way as much as possible and stick to what I'm good at: MH3.

I've learned how to do the code (to some extent), and I can do it for you if you need it.

Mar 02, 12 at 8:53pm
RaThaLoS 123 MhFu

hunter_x_02 is joining neoseeker!!!!!!!!!!

Aug 28, 11 at 11:20pm
XtremeBladesta

For anyone still looking at this thing, is there any want/need for MHP3rd data? I know technically anything I see on here isn't official, it's translated by some random group of people, but I'd still be willing to put up as much data as possible. I just don't know if you'd want it or not.

Aug 03, 11 at 6:13am
Machienzo

In case anyone noticed, I've dropped off the Wikia due to inactivity.

Jun 12, 11 at 11:30am
King of Ice

So I've been scouring the wiki looking for some errors to edit, sadly it's taking too much time, more than the actual editing.

So if anyone needs some help with a page, that doesn't involve codes, I'll be stalking around in this thread.

EDIT: Just noticed we don't have any entries for the monsters in Portable 3rd, except for a handful of them that also appears in Tri, anyone wanna grab the spotlight and make the pages? Just found them, someone should really link them to the 3rd generation monsters category or make a Wiki index in the main page, navigation is confusing.

Jun 12, 11 at 2:54am
Twin_Master

Wow it's great to see you guys bringing life back. If you ever need some staff input, I'm glad to help.
Just remember that we want to keep a consistently high quality of pages amongst the wiki. Also please remember that we do not plagiarise from the MH Wikia.

Plagiarise from the official sites, those are part of our databanks!

Jun 12, 11 at 1:11am
Fatalis_Trinity

I have an acc on MHWiki. Same nm as my acc here

Nov 14, 10 at 9:48am
King of Ice

Crap,for some unknown reason,Neo's taking forever to load(Just Neo though)
You're on your own for now,Wakaman