Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII » Forum Feedback, Questions, and Suggestions » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Echo Grass Moogle Moogle Phoenix Down

hideOriginal Post

Apr 09, 08 at 4:58pmswk3000

Basically, this is where you give me Feedback, Suggestions, and the like. If it pertains to the forum, whether it be improving on something, or fixing a problem, let me know here.

Just keep in mind that this is not a 'Chat with the Mod' thread.

I'm taking entries for the Thread Index, so if you have a thread you think needs to be in the Index, give me the link here.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Sep 14, 13 at 12:22pm
alexcloud2275

Postes this on another one but like I need an answer is driving me insane

Right I have a serious question and I kinda checked the Final Fantasy wiki but have had no luch answering my question.

In the last Battle with Genisis he takes in the "gift of the goddess" I think i'm correct just played it on second play through (Years apart I thought I broke my disk a while ago). However I had a penny drop moment after I started reading more about what genisis does afterwards (sealing himself under Midgar).

What I am wondering is, in the last Boss battle does genisis become a WEAPON, Like the diamond and Ultimate. This is because he get shinned down on by some Light (assuming the lifestream) to be given the gift of the goddess. This would could be why his degredation stopped aswell because when he changed at an internal level the corrupted cells within him would be destroyed by the make up the WEAPON?

Is this possible or just crazy talk

Jan 29, 12 at 2:50pm
K8ty

YAY

I visit when I can

Jan 22, 12 at 7:40pm
Quetzalcoatl

Alright Crisis Core Crew! I stickied the Crisis Core Challenge thread considering that it may motivate the community to play the game once again and well, may as well bring more discussion on the forum.

If you guys need anything or want something around the coolest forum on the site then feel free to ask . The game is old and the forum somewhat inactive but there is something in this community that has kept us strong.

Feb 21, 11 at 7:18am
cici1240

Congrats on the mod spot!I think the forum is doing great.

Feb 16, 11 at 5:04pm
panosoug

please tell me how to play final fintasy crisis core vii online on psp

Aug 20, 10 at 6:49pm
Narcissus

In regards to your PM, of course lol. I hope you are well and having a nice time =)

Aug 18, 10 at 1:14pm
K8ty

Great I will sort out an award thread if you like when I get back from holiday. I'm actually getting a tan haha!

Aug 17, 10 at 4:18am
Cruel Angel Thesis

Why am I on the bottom of the list?
I still visit this place every time I log in. We could have the interview thread only, I think it's too bothersome to come up with an award every interval

Aug 14, 10 at 1:24pm
Venus

we have 10 posters in here (not mentioning the random newbies bec i know a big part of them are TS pretending to be newcomers)
he admitted it in his pm w/ me

1. Katy
2. Xere.
3. Luce
4. me
5. Jenova
6. TS
7. Epoch
8. xxZidanexx
9. Morrigan
10. Wolverine

since katy is the most active one in this forum i think she should be the leader of CC award, followed by me, Luce, Xere, TS, Epoch, and Jenova

==

Aug 13, 10 at 2:24pm
Epoch

Id participate. Not sure that id want do to any designing of any sorts, but i would be active in the events.