Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII » [Discussion] Who does Aerith truly love? (CC and FFVII spoilers) » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Echo Grass Moogle Moogle Phoenix Down

hideOriginal Post

Apr 08, 08 at 10:56amMiss Razz

Oh, how we love FFVII love-triangle debates

The FFVII forum has the love-triangle between Cloud, Tifa, and Aerith and we all know that debate has been done to death. But since Crisis Core's release the thread has added Zack into the mix, and it's nice having something new to discuss in the love-triangle. So I thought I'd bring some of the discussion over into this forum.
(though this question mostly applies to people who have also played FFVII and/or watched AC).

So who do you think Aerith really loves by the end of AC?
Zack? Cloud? Both? (or maybe Tseng )
Do you she was fond of Zack for a while, but she loved Cloud much more? Or do you think she always loved Zack and was still waiting for him even in FFVII?

[color=#666666]This message was edited by Gothic Girl on Apr 10 2008.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Apr 19, 14 at 6:48am
vishal

aerith only loved zack .......

Dec 23, 13 at 11:25pm
Squall Strife

You were so close to finishing the story Kirito. You just needed to beat Genisis Avatar and Genesis and you would have been rewarded with an sense of accomplishment. It's not too late for you to beat game. You dont have to restart. You just need to know what to find in the missions or in the story. For example when you are in Zack's hometown you could have battled 5 times near the waterfall and played a mini game and got goblin pumch and match it with a DMV in the store that you could have got in Zack hometown in one of the treasure chest and combine them to make Costly Punch which would have easily beaten Genesis Avatar. It would probably take you a few minutes and that's it. Just missed it though.

Dec 19, 13 at 8:52pm
Kirito Kirigaya

I have play CC for a long time actually over 3 year and I never beat Genisis Avata which lv 50 and I'm lv 30 so lol yeah I'm stuck there and don't feel like restarting. And yay for me since I found out about the ending. Think god I didn't finish it.

Dec 18, 13 at 6:29pm
Kirito Kirigaya

Yup at the end of AC

Dec 09, 13 at 12:15am
Squall Strife

Aerith is with Zack now. I'm glad that she gets to be with him. When FF7 came out we really felt sorry about Aerith. But now it is great to know that she is reunited with the guy who gave his life just to see her one final time.

Dec 03, 13 at 5:38am
Epoch

Aerith can communicate with the spirits in the life stream, when zack died, the instant he died, he was able to communicate with Aerith, just like Aerith's stepmoms husband.

Dec 02, 13 at 6:09pm
Louisefinalfantasy

I've just played CC (better late than never) and have been a die hard ff7 fan since 1997, there's a cut scene in CC when Zack dies and Aerith is praying in the temple, she looks upset and I believe that the planet told her that Zack had passed on into the life stream, however then in ff7 when the team reach Gongaga and speak to Zack's parent Aerith says 'he was always a lady's man, he probably found someone else'. Aerith is so intuitive, you think she'd know, was always a Clerith person but after playing CC Zerith all the way

Jul 24, 13 at 5:31pm
Iju

quote Epoch
here it is Iju
hey! i was right after all Epoch! look at this! : D

a bit sloppy i know but still :/

i found it cruising and researching on the ultimania profiles and saw it by accident. : D

btw this is kinda leading off the subject so ill go on topic. i think -sorry, i KNOW- aerith truly loves zack. look at her profile from the ultimania.

Jul 19, 13 at 11:42am
Iju

quote Epoch
guess it was taken down for some reason, very odd.
here it is Iju

yea i only saw him get hurt by sephy :/ i guess he didnt try to tell her something. oh well, at least we know he loved her in some way. : D

Jul 18, 13 at 11:30pm
Epoch

guess it was taken down for some reason, very odd.
here it is Iju