Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Super Smash Bros. Brawl » easy ways to beat boss battles in intense » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Game and Watch Bowser Bowser Jr Captain Falcon Charizard Dark Pit Diddy Kong Donkey Kong Doctor Mario Duck Hunt Falco Fox Ganondorf Greninja Ike Jigglypuff King Dedede Kirby Link Little Mac Lucario Lucina Luigi Mario Marth Mega Man Meta Knight Ness Olimar Pac-Man Palutena Peach Pikachu Pit ROB Robin Rosalina Samus Sheik Shulk Sonic Toon Link Villager Wario Wii Fit Trainer Yoshi Zelda Zero Suit Samus Animal Crossing Donkey Kong Earthbound Fire Emblem F Zero Game and Watch Ice Climber Kid Icarus Kirby Mario Mega Man Metal Gear Metroid Pikmin Pokemon ROB Sonic Starfox Warioware Wii Fit Yoshi Legend of Zelda Bowser Captain Falcon Charizard King Dedede Diddy Kong Donkey Kong Doctor Mario Duck Hunt Falco Fox Ganondorf Game and Watch Ice Climbers Ike Ivysaur Jigglypuff Kirby Link Punch-Out Lucario Lucas Luigi Mario Marth Meta Knight Mewtwo Ness Olimar Pac-Man Peach Pichu Pikachu Pit Pokemon Trainer ROB Roy Samus Sheik Xenoblade Snake Sonic Squirtle Smash Bros Toon Link Wario Wolf Yoshi Young Link Zelda Zero Suit Samus

hideOriginal Post

Apr 06, 08 at 2:37amsigmanight

i would like to hear everybodys stories on how you guys beat boss battles in intense like what character you beat it with and what techniques did you use with that character for me i used fox alot of bosses most of the time throw projectile like weapons i find boss battles in intense easy with fox every other character nope it will be very difficult tell me your stories of boss battles in intense im all ears

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jul 09, 13 at 8:06pm
AgatioGanon

Ok, my Ganondorf method is Ganon's foot to the faces of the bosses, usually the [A] foot to the face repeatedly is the way to go.

The Master Hand and Crazy Hand are nothing, I use the up kick that inflicts like quarter of their hp each hit.

Tabuu is tricky so I have to do more than just stomp him, so I revert to arial attacks like moonsaults and that leaping fist to the face.

Same with Ridley and Meta Ridley.

Jul 09, 13 at 6:47am
Peach

I actually just used Peach. If you keep using her hip attack (side B), then you can just stay in the air forever. Tabuu's teleport makes it hard to use this method on him, but it should work for most of the other bosses.

Feb 13, 13 at 3:53pm
Harold

I think that I do the best with yoshi and sonic And I never lose with tabuu but always on intense with Duon. He is really hard for me so are Ridley and meta Ridley. The rest are easy

Apr 08, 08 at 11:45pm
Lost in Azure

Boss battles on intense .....

Duon for me is the most anooying character other then Tabuu. Meta Ridley is close behind. With Duon I just go in for a nice attack, dodge whatever they have coming, go in once more, and so on. Meta Ridley usually kills me every time. Wish me luck with this because I havent even beat it on hard or very hard and im skipping into Intense.

Apr 08, 08 at 11:26pm
pichu10

It's so hard! I'll spam Rock Smash. I wish Petey will come first

Apr 08, 08 at 10:44pm
Red_Link

You always want to avoid damage rather then just dealing dmg and being reckless.
Just make sure to take your time.

Apr 08, 08 at 10:01pm
Inuyasha19

I'm having difficulty with not taking damage. >_<; Most of the time, I'm able to beat them, but I take more and more damage each time, and then I get cocky and keep going. Which leads me to lose. There's got to be a better way to do this.

Apr 06, 08 at 7:05pm
Demonfurby

I died with Link on like the second battle and then gave up

Apr 06, 08 at 7:02pm
pnobelysk

i hate duon and whenever i survive him i lose to tabuu

Apr 06, 08 at 1:15pm
LoSiNgIsPoWeR

quote sigmanight
heres some tips marth,ike,and pit can conter,fox,falco,wolf,mario,and zelda can reflect,ness and lucas can heal from master hands finger gun and duon in shooter mode,if you get to tabuu with pt when he does the 3 rings of death press ↓B to change pokemon and there you go dodge the 3 rings of death you can also do this with zelda by making her transform into shiek or the other way around
i heard you can hold being in the pokeball.
how?