Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Super Smash Bros. Brawl » Introductions #3 » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Animal Crossing Donkey Kong Earthbound Fire Emblem F Zero Game and Watch Ice Climber Kid Icarus Kirby Mario Megaman Metal Gear Metroid Pikmin Pokemon ROB Sonic Starfox Warioware Wii Fit Yoshi Legend of Zelda Bowser Captain Falcon Charizard King Dedede Diddy Kong Donkey Kong Doctor Mario Duck Hunt Falco Fox Ganondorf Game and Watch Ice Climbers Ike Ivysaur Jigglypuff Kirby Link Little Mac Lucario Lucas Luigi Mario Marth Meta Knight Mewtwo Ness Olimar Pac-Man Peach Pichu Pikachu Pit Pokemon Trainer ROB Roy Samus Sheik Shulk Snake Sonic Squirtle Smash Bros Toon Link Wario Wolf Yoshi Young Link Zelda Zero Suit Samus

hideOriginal Post

Apr 04, 08 at 5:06amGotenks

Previous Thread

Continue your introduction posts here.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Aug 06, 14 at 9:16pm
TylerIsBurning

Hey, guys I'm Tyler. I've played a lot of Smash Bros. in my life, and I'm glad to be able to join it with other fans of the game.

Aug 02, 14 at 11:19am
Easycooking

My name is Easycooking hello all.

Aug 01, 14 at 6:18am
BBOD

Hi i like playing pokemon its a fun game you all should try playing pokemon.

A fun place to play and talk about pokemon is the Blood Battlers of Pokemon in the pokemon clans forum

We also player super smash bros in the smash bros clan forum.

Oct 22, 13 at 7:55am
Alastor

Hello everyone,

The end.

Sep 15, 13 at 9:18am
Solio

Hi, new here, just posting to say that I am already here and all that.

Apr 19, 13 at 10:30pm
Nextvic

Hey people, I joined this forum site today. I really want to make some buds to play SSBB with. Message me and add my FC to your roster 0906-3272-6245

Apr 18, 13 at 3:19pm
AgatioGanon

I am Gathezakk, I am known as Agatio throughout the gaming community, my main in Super Smash Bros games is Ganondorf.

My favorite Ganondorf color scheme is the green one, that one personalizes who I am the most.

I'm also known for playing Brawl while listening to some cool music, from music like Norweigien Black Metal such as Dimmu Borgir to German Metal such as Rammstien or Deadlock, to other cool stuff like Lady GaGa, anything I think is better than Taylor Swift.

Feb 14, 13 at 2:49pm
KOSfail

Kosfail checking in

Dec 24, 12 at 4:04pm
Ethancaliko

Yo, people. Ethan here, ready to jump in the brawl (and likely get a thrashing). Nice to meet you.

Jun 17, 12 at 7:34pm
wildfire

Hi my name is wildfire, and I came here looking for people to fight against. I know this game is old, but it still seems like people talk about it here at least if not play online. I usually use Ike as my main character, but you'll see me play as zelda, kirby, pikachu, or just someone random.... >.>.

I noticed that this hasn't been added to in a while, so this'll be the first intro of 2012.