Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games » Hammer throw help! [DS] » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Mar 29, 08 at 11:37pmbatty

Can anyone help with the hammer throw on the DS version?
No matter how hard I try I cant get more that 60m
The idea , if Im correct is that you trace the circle with the stylus as fast as you can and then release before the countdown finishes? No amount of speed makes the hammer throw faurther.
What am I doing wrong?!

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jun 09, 09 at 4:59am
Lollipop Luvr

If anyone is having trouble with hammer throw try to use people in the power type (Knuckles, Bowser, Vector and Wario) because they can throw much further than anyone else. if that doesn't work than you might be letting your hammer throw thing go either to soon or too late. To get it a bit further try to let go at the very last second and when the '!' comes up blow into the microphone and it will go further. it's also funny to see what your character does aswell!
hope i helped
Lollipop Luvr

Sep 01, 08 at 10:34am
Kalemons

let go just before the ! appears
also, for extra distance give a shout when you release the hammer. I think this is one of Eggmans missions

Jul 26, 08 at 7:25pm
George2

Let go just when the countdown finishes
Or at 1

Jun 27, 08 at 9:15pm
Suchmeister

Keep spinning in really fast circles and as the ! comes up, you need to push the stylus forward, then when the ! comes up in a red circle after you've thrown it, your meant to scream into that and it gives you about 5m more, and then it is easy to beat 100m

May 18, 08 at 2:40pm
coxinator

i cant figure it out either but i hope this info helps:)

May 06, 08 at 2:20pm
Torterra93

Also spin really fast so you build up power then release when the countdown has ended and let go at the open area!

Apr 15, 08 at 1:02pm
billybob1

Just keep on spinning alot, and right when the ! shows up than let go. it will come to u eventually

Apr 14, 08 at 4:08pm
Heidi

MurderousDuck you rule i could finaly got points!!!

Apr 03, 08 at 3:45am
MurderousDuck

Dont throw it before the countdown finishes, throw it right when it ends when the "!" is showing.

Hope this helps.

Mar 30, 08 at 9:02am
Legendgreat

you also have to release at the right time; when your character is swinging it at the open place
then the game will say " great " to you