Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Sonic Riders » sonic millinoare! » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Mar 25, 08 at 3:01pmgame hunter III

I've seen a few of theses around and thought I'd just start one of my own!

The rules:
1. No spamming

2. The less chatting the better. You can still chat, but if it goes over 8 messages, then I may start deleting them.

3. ask questions:Only judges may ask questions. We have 5 judges. To become a judge, just post that you would like to be a judge, then you are one. you can not be turned down unless there are already 5 judges

4. you can PM any judges if you have a good question and want to suggest it. Also include the answer.

5. . judge loss: If some one becomes a judge then at least every 5 days they must post some thing in the thread. Even if it's I was here. if they fail, I will send them a PM and post in red their name after a question. If after two more days they still don't post, then some one else may take their place.

6. to make it easier people that aren't in the hot seat can answer questions but they will be suggestions to the person in the hot seat as other ideas… to get into the seat, just be one of the first ones to finish the FFQ (fast finger question)

7. life lines: You have three life lines you and use all of in one turn if you want. they are:

A. 50/50

B. pick two. When you pick two as answers

C. 1 free. Were you get the answer free!

8. You can walk anytime time you want. Your name will be recorded in where you walk. (ex. have $500, don't know the answer walk and $500 will be yours along with the live lines money)

9. Unused life lines: Any unused life lines will ad an extra $1800 or 50% of what money you get for each life line, so the maximum amount of money you could earn is $2,500,000! If you walk then tell me what you want to use. (50% or $18000) just in case you get a wrong answer, after you say final answer put down $ or % (e.g. c. final answer ($) or c. final answer (%) If you don't then I'll pm you and send back a $ or % and your name will be added up in the highest score. I'll post the high scores before the FFQ. If I forget your name post or pm it and the amount of money you won, and I'll edit it in.

10. ONLY MEMBERS MAY BE IN THE HOT SEAT OR A JUDGE!!! If you can't become a member due to e-mail reasons, then create an account and use eischenr0608@yahoo.com as your e-mail, and I'll try to activate it as soon as possible.

Note: I can't provide you with any time of when. If you post that you used my E-mail then chances are that it'll be activated sooner.

11. if there are any changes to this after we get this game started I will post it along with a question

Now for the money chain!
$1,000,000! *
$500,000
$100,000
$50,000 *
$32,000
$20,000
$10,000
$5,000
$1,000*
$900
$500
$100
$1
$0
The *'s mark were you will fall if you get an answer wrong. (Ex. C wrong answer fall from $32,000 to $1,000)

Any questions and/or commits may be posted dirtily in the thread and will be answered by PM unless your unwashed heathen, in which case, I will post it in the thread

Now the first FFQ:
When do you first play as wave? Who do you race? (Type in answer)

Edit: typo
Edit2: money chain change
edit 3: word confusion
This message was edited by game hunter III on Mar 26 2008.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Apr 30, 12 at 10:09pm
Realdealfatality

oh to answer, none i think. you have to get all golds in mission mode.

Apr 30, 12 at 10:07pm
Realdealfatality

keeping the F****** thread alive....

Oct 26, 08 at 3:49pm
JordanP70

quote jordanp70
(Sorry about double post!)
But is anyone gonna post!!!

Oct 26, 08 at 2:47pm
JordanP70

(Sorry about double post!)

And now... For the Question... That never got answered.... (Trumpet Plays)

How do you play as Super Sonic!!! (People gasp!)

A. Beat the 3rd story
B. Find all Chaos Emeralds
C. Get the Chaos Emerald Gear
D. You can't unlock him!

Oct 26, 08 at 2:34pm
JordanP70

Does anyone even look at this thread anymore?

Aug 23, 08 at 8:12am
Petzrule

the dog realy does control you lol its weird

Aug 02, 08 at 8:15pm
JordanP70

I can't belive it

Beware the eyes of this dog they control you...

If only game hunter III was here. He just went

*Door slams shut!*
Bye Bye

Jul 28, 08 at 7:37pm
Petzrule

he gone ...again

Jul 28, 08 at 6:00pm
Manic rules

Why are you leaving?!

Jul 15, 08 at 3:51pm
Petzrule

and again