Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Super Smash Bros. Brawl » When Did you find out Marth was a guy and Samus a girl. » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Animal Crossing Donkey Kong Earthbound Fire Emblem F Zero Game and Watch Ice Climber Kid Icarus Kirby Mario Megaman Metal Gear Metroid Pikmin Pokemon ROB Sonic Starfox Warioware Wii Fit Yoshi Legend of Zelda Bowser Captain Falcon Charizard King Dedede Diddy Kong Donkey Kong Doctor Mario Duck Hunt Falco Fox Ganondorf Game and Watch Ice Climbers Ike Ivysaur Jigglypuff Kirby Link Little Mac Lucario Lucas Luigi Mario Marth Meta Knight Mewtwo Ness Olimar Pac-Man Peach Pichu Pikachu Pit Pokemon Trainer ROB Roy Samus Sheik Shulk Snake Sonic Squirtle Smash Bros Toon Link Wario Wolf Yoshi Young Link Zelda Zero Suit Samus

hideOriginal Post

Mar 24, 08 at 2:15pmBrawlfan1234

Well, i never knew marth was a guy. I found out like a few months ago and same goes with samus. I have Metroid Prime 3. So thats how i found out she was a girl. When Did you find out

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Apr 26, 12 at 4:53pm
Spontex

i knew Marth was a male but i knew Samus was a woman on a certain event match where Females attack and Samus was with them and i was like "So she's a woman" and on SSBB she takes off her power suit...

Jun 20, 11 at 3:47pm
Glacxor

quote Gamefreak2269
I knew Marth was a girl and I found out that Samus was I girl when I used her final smash.
Marth isnt a girl

Jun 13, 11 at 6:19am
Charlie

I knew Marth was a guy.

Also I knew Samus was a girl for ALONG time too, I forgot how I found out though.

Jun 12, 11 at 3:39pm
Gamefreak2269

I knew Marth was a girl and I found out that Samus was I girl when I used her final smash.

Apr 19, 11 at 7:07pm
josiahking56

I found out Marth was a guy when it said "the prince". I found out Samus was a girl when this game came out, via Zero Suit.

Apr 19, 11 at 7:06pm
josiahking56

quote Overlord Goomba
quote BknBear
and of course marth is a guy, he has a sword
Racist
Dude.. in that context... it's sexist. Racist is completely different.

Apr 19, 11 at 1:02pm
SPeKTRe

I knew this before I even bought the game because of the Metroid series.

Apr 19, 11 at 8:27am
jerry04

I really dont think that it was that hard to figure out that marth was a boy...and its sad to see that many people didnt realize that samus was a girl. It shows how long people played nintendo....i wouldnt expect many people to know about fire emblem (since it used to be in japan only) but metroid was one of the hottest games at the time...its suprising to see that many people only now about mario and DK when they hear the word nintendo. Come on guys! You all should really play other nintendo games besides mario or DK. Trust me, youll enjoy the experience.

Apr 09, 11 at 4:58am
aquaham

omg marth is a boy m i new samos is a girl i am a big fan of the meteroid games on another topic how many tropies / stickers do u have

Apr 09, 11 at 12:31am
common_legend

im bored............... yall wanna chat about brawl