Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » 2002 FIFA World Cup » Best goal you've ever scored? » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Aug 07, 02 at 6:17am

The best goal I ever scored was on the other team's goalkick. The goalie kicked it to about midfield, and I held down O to use the new "airplay" feature. One of my mids one touch scissored it out of the air and placed the shot over the goalies head into goal. If only the replays were saveable...........

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jun 09, 08 at 10:05am
evan_us56

Actually I don't like to play football but I like badminton the most.....................

Jun 01, 08 at 12:49pm
Zodiac Killer 99

I scored direct from a corner without anyone getting a touch.

Nov 24, 05 at 5:21pm
tidus04

quote chris_chris22
The best goal I ever scored was on the other team's goalkick. The goalie kicked it to about midfield, and I held down O to use the new "airplay" feature. One of my mids one touch scissored it out of the air and placed the shot over the goalies head into goal. If only the replays were saveable...........

I hit the sidepost as it went in!
Sounds like a unrealy goal. Nice

Aug 27, 05 at 12:18pm
AINZY

sounds like a pretty classy goal there was it with a bit of luck though

Aug 27, 05 at 1:33am
chris_chris22

I hit the sidepost as it went in!

Aug 20, 05 at 11:43am
AINZY

I scored from a free kick but thats about it i get goals which are crap but i still get quite a few

Apr 16, 04 at 8:30am
tidus04

from the wing/ i shot and scored of course

Nov 27, 03 at 8:53pm
litleleon

my best score i will goal is from a penalty

Feb 17, 03 at 5:52am
Leonheart

The best goal I scored was when I played as France. I dribbled the ball all the way with Zidane from the opposition goals all the way to mine. I sidesteped the Keeper and belted the ball into the net. This wasn't on easy either.

Dec 23, 02 at 1:28pm
timmy_1

i crossed it into the box and som fella volled it back in the middle and this bloke did a bycicle into the top left