Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » Hardware, Builds and Overclocking » AMD 762 Chipset Tweaking (MP/MPX) Guide » Post Reply

Note to Guests: Advertising of any kind is not allowed in these forums!If you fix your problem on your own, please post a message describing how you fixed the issue so that others with a similar problem can use your method to fix their issue.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Dec 16, 11 at 10:11pm
TomToo

I know its been quite a while, but I thought this would be the best thing, because my bios has absolutely no flexibility. I tried it and my computer had an immediate error from RAM timing changes and wouldnt boot anymore. It kept blue screening with an error while loading XP. I tried to hold CTRL and that did not help. Eventually it seemed to come back to life, but diskcheck came up and before I realized it, it started checking the C drive and said it was deleting corrupt files then it froze. I had just run a check on the drive last week. So now the drive is dead too. It was an U320 SCSI boot drive, so I am now loading windows on an IDE.

I was just wondering if there is something else could do to recover if XP wont finish booting after a modifiaction? The guide kept saying Windows would not save the settings and would boot.

Has anyone gotten much flexibility to work on their 760MP boards with this?

Thanks

Aug 07, 02 at 3:02pm
drsnooker

This might be a stupid question but do the CPUs still have to be unlocked for changing the cpu multiplier to work?

Aug 07, 02 at 4:50am
Entity

We've posted Martin's AMD 762 Chipset Tweaking (MP/MPX) Guide. Have a look & let us know what you think.