Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » The Sims 3 » Introduction thread » Post Reply

Note to Guests: Welcome to Neoseeker! Please read through the forum rules before posting. Why don't you <a href="/members/register.html" targ
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Mar 20, 08 at 12:41amPedigree

Tsk tsk. There's already a new forum yet there's not Introduction thread, you all should be ashamed.

Anyway, I'm Pedigree from the Sims 2 forum. I'm looking forward this next game.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Apr 13, 14 at 10:32am
Loki Skye Farrah

hi, i know this thread is old but i would like to introduce myself to fellow simmers, my name is really Loki, im a british girl gamer, i love the saints row and fallout games but adore the sims series! hope you are all looking forward to the 4th installment!

Apr 04, 14 at 5:43pm
Quetzalxochitl

Aloha. I'm Quetzalxochitl, (kate-ZALL-show-CHEET-lle), and I've been playing Sims for a while. In the time I have been playing I have massed quite a collection, and am interested to keep up with them amongst the forums and fellow Simmers of Neoseeker.

Oct 05, 13 at 5:09pm
Phexameta

Hello! I'm Phex and I've been a fan of The Sims for a long time... I love all the games (TS3 the least, but by an insignificant amount), and I'm excited to be a part of this forum and see what EA does with TS4. I love the molding thing they've got going on in CAS.

Sep 18, 13 at 6:51pm
stephers

Hey I'm Stephers and this is actually my 4th account haha, never really posted in here before though

Aug 02, 13 at 2:49pm
Tay Rex

quote Euphoria
I guess I should introduce myself? So, my name is Euphoria and I have The Sims 3 and Sims 3 Pets and only two people know me since I've newly registered but I've used to lurk here! Since I've played The Sims 3 I've been a huge fan of the series! So, I hope I will meet many people with the same interest here!
Welcome to the forum! There's plenty of people around in the forum who all like TS3 plus hundreds of members sitewide that love gaming. We have a pretty friendly and cosy community.

I hope to see you around the forums.

Jul 31, 13 at 8:27pm
Euphoria

I guess I should introduce myself? So, my name is Euphoria and I have The Sims 3 and Sims 3 Pets and only two people know me since I've newly registered but I've used to lurk here! Since I've played The Sims 3 I've been a huge fan of the series! So, I hope I will meet many people with the same interest here!

May 20, 13 at 5:33pm
KaytiieeM

Hey I'm KaytiieeM and i've been playing The sims since the sims city came out when I was a kid and i've played it on every platform but The Sims has always been more enjoable on the PC

Dec 28, 12 at 1:59pm
Dogfood95

Hey I use to lurk around here but I'll be posting soon after I get the game again!

Nov 05, 12 at 4:27pm
Hmszelda

quote Ellipsis
Hello all. Recently got my hands on The Sims 3 for Mac, being a usual Sims 2 player. Must say, so far, I am impressed.
Hi there! Welcome, if you have any questions (or anything else you want to say, for that matter), be sure to ask, I am sure someone has an answer!

Oct 27, 12 at 12:32pm
Ellipsis

Hello all. Recently got my hands on The Sims 3 for Mac, being a usual Sims 2 player. Must say, so far, I am impressed.

EDIT: Since making this post I now play on a PC, with every EP to date except Ambitions, which I'm working on, and 70s, 80s and 90s stuff.