Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Super Smash Bros. Brawl » Boss Battle Intense » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Game and Watch Bowser Bowser Jr Captain Falcon Charizard Dark Pit Diddy Kong Donkey Kong Doctor Mario Duck Hunt Falco Fox Ganondorf Greninja Ike Jigglypuff King Dedede Kirby Link Little Mac Lucario Lucina Luigi Mario Marth Mega Man Meta Knight Ness Olimar Pac-Man Palutena Peach Pikachu Pit ROB Robin Rosalina Samus Sheik Shulk Sonic Toon Link Villager Wario Wii Fit Trainer Yoshi Zelda Zero Suit Samus Animal Crossing Donkey Kong Earthbound Fire Emblem F Zero Game and Watch Ice Climber Kid Icarus Kirby Mario Mega Man Metal Gear Metroid Pikmin Pokemon ROB Sonic Starfox Warioware Wii Fit Yoshi Legend of Zelda Bowser Captain Falcon Charizard King Dedede Diddy Kong Donkey Kong Doctor Mario Duck Hunt Falco Fox Ganondorf Game and Watch Ice Climbers Ike Ivysaur Jigglypuff Kirby Link Punch-Out Lucario Lucas Luigi Mario Marth Meta Knight Mewtwo Ness Olimar Pac-Man Peach Pichu Pikachu Pit Pokemon Trainer ROB Roy Samus Sheik Xenoblade Snake Sonic Squirtle Smash Bros Toon Link Wario Wolf Yoshi Young Link Zelda Zero Suit Samus

hideOriginal Post

Mar 20, 08 at 12:39amNeoRez

I want to finish boss battle intense with atleast one character to say I did. The problem is, what characters should I use to beat it? I use heavy weights, like charizard's rock smash, but I get up to 6 kills before I die.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Aug 15, 08 at 11:43pm
Meta Cris

Oh men that was to dificult I dont know how many times we repeted this think. I started to become crazy. the only think taht made us lose was the wave .

Aug 15, 08 at 2:27pm
HD Samus

Yeah we finally defeat the boss battles in intense , both Meta Cris and I using two Charizards.....YEAH .... I also defated my own in my house later that night.

Aug 04, 08 at 8:54pm
majician

I did it with Yoshi. I generally just stayed air borne for most of it and always attacked from above. Having said that it took me like 20 tries to get to Tabuu and another 20 to beat him.

Aug 04, 08 at 7:13pm
The Greatest None

Use Zelda and/or Pokemon trainer.

Aug 04, 08 at 3:09pm
The Thunda

I cant do that, I can prob. kill one Boss

.:Ice Climbers:.

Aug 04, 08 at 2:56pm
Kinetic

I got the farthest with Falco. Never beat it though.

I got pretty far using Ike as well.

Aug 04, 08 at 9:59am
PichuLover1982

I can't beat Boss Battles on Instense at all. I've tried many heavy weights and they all failed. (I mostly try Yoshi because of his Down Air)

Aug 04, 08 at 9:43am
Quill

quote Onikokoro
Also you can't hammer ANY of the boss battle challanges
Yes you can, i tryed and it broke and gave me the trophy.

Aug 04, 08 at 5:01am
Onikokoro

quote Kokoro
quote Jammes
Use Teh Hammer on the Trophy thingy and you've done it
Yeah, but some people want to do it the hard way too, just for the challenge. I want to as well.
Also you can't hammer ANY of the boss battle challanges

Aug 04, 08 at 4:02am
Kokoro

quote Jammes
Use Teh Hammer on the Trophy thingy and you've done it
Yeah, but some people want to do it the hard way too, just for the challenge. I want to as well.