Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Super Smash Bros. Brawl » [Help] Using DK's Final Smash » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Animal Crossing Donkey Kong Earthbound Fire Emblem F Zero Game and Watch Ice Climber Kid Icarus Kirby Mario Megaman Metal Gear Metroid Pikmin Pokemon ROB Sonic Starfox Warioware Wii Fit Yoshi Legend of Zelda Bowser Captain Falcon Charizard King Dedede Diddy Kong Donkey Kong Doctor Mario Falco Fox Ganondorf Game and Watch Ice Climbers Ike Ivysaur Jigglypuff Kirby Link Lucario Lucas Luigi Mario Marth Meta Knight Mewtwo Ness Olimar Peach Pichu Pikachu Pit Pokemon Trainer ROB Roy Samus Sheik Snake Sonic Squirtle Smash Bros Toon Link Wario Wolf Yoshi Young Link Zelda Zero Suit Samus

hideOriginal Post

Mar 16, 08 at 6:34amBrokenKnights

So I used to play as Fox, but for some reason now his combos feel less fluid than before. Maybe its the Wii controller, maybe I'm just terrible at this game, but I can't hang with my friends anymore.

I started playing as DK, and with his extra speed he seems pretty beastly. However, when I use his final smash, its just awful. My friend was telling me that level 9 comps rock house with it though and I was wondering if I was doing something wrong. Do I have to play on beat or something? I can play expert drums on rock band so how hard could this be?

Please let me. If you know exactly how to use his final smash a PM woudl be greatly appreciate, seeing as threads here vanish into page 6 territory in minutes.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Mar 20, 08 at 12:44am
WiiAreUs

If you have too many issues playing on beat (like me cause it's really hard to find) just try to knock your opponent off the edge and then use it right next to the ledge. It's the ultimate edgeguard even if the little circle is tiny.

Mar 19, 08 at 11:43pm
Tancuras

My brother got this when we were recording Sudden Deaths with random characters and stages. He was DK, broke the Smash Ball and used it, not knowing how little range it had. We were on Mushroomy Kingdom and, as you might've guessed, he couldn't move and the screen shifted over until he died. Classic.

Mar 19, 08 at 11:42pm
Kratos

If you play on a place with walls like shadow moses then it rapes. It still does decently in small places like FD.

Mar 19, 08 at 11:41pm
GameTester113

Sorry but every one else is right just try to get in the beat of it then it will come naturally.

Mar 19, 08 at 11:36pm
Stewie

Well you'd press 2 which is A on the Wii mote.

Mar 19, 08 at 11:34pm
MASER OF GAMES

You have too play 1 or 2 on the beat

Mar 16, 08 at 6:49am
BrokenKnights

Does it matter what button you push or can I just hit 'A' to the beat??

EDIT: Ok, i'll give it a whirl. If not I'll be back.

Mar 16, 08 at 6:48am
Shinobi_razor

yeah you can. you have to hit the A button whenever DK hits his hand on the bongos, right? im pretty sure thats it.

Mar 16, 08 at 6:38am
Elliot Gale

You have to hit buttons in beat with the music. Can't really be anymore specific, sorry. =S

Mar 16, 08 at 6:37am
zarbityugi

I remember hearing something about the fact that it increases in strength if you push the A button to the beat of the music. I don't use him, though, so take this with a grain of salt.