Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Super Smash Bros. Brawl » Spear Pillar question » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Animal Crossing Donkey Kong Earthbound Fire Emblem F Zero Game and Watch Ice Climber Kid Icarus Kirby Mario Megaman Metal Gear Metroid Pikmin Pokemon ROB Sonic Starfox Warioware Wii Fit Yoshi Legend of Zelda Bowser Captain Falcon Charizard King Dedede Diddy Kong Donkey Kong Doctor Mario Duck Hunt Falco Fox Ganondorf Game and Watch Ice Climbers Ike Ivysaur Jigglypuff Kirby Link Little Mac Lucario Lucas Luigi Mario Marth Meta Knight Mewtwo Ness Olimar Pac-Man Peach Pichu Pikachu Pit Pokemon Trainer ROB Roy Samus Sheik Shulk Snake Sonic Squirtle Smash Bros Toon Link Wario Wolf Yoshi Young Link Zelda Zero Suit Samus

hideOriginal Post

Mar 14, 08 at 1:42amSc0rpius

Has anyone seen Palkia use Spacial Rend? What does it look like? I've seen Dialga use Roar of Time. Also, has anyone seen Arceus? How is his Judgement move? Post a video if you can.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Aug 09, 12 at 11:35pm
Korra

Palkia doesn't interest me much. Dialga on the otherhand is heaps of fun. there's just something about his time-slowing that's so much better than the regular time-slowing items.

Aug 09, 12 at 6:23am
darknintendoman

Wait, uxie, mesperit, and azelf appear there?!? I've only seen dialge, palkia, and cresselia! I hate cresselia on this stage...it always kills me...

Jul 23, 12 at 5:38pm
someone that you may

arceus doesn't appear, however, if you look at the bright stars at the top, at first glance, it will resemble arceus's face

Mar 16, 08 at 4:59pm
KirbyHyrule

I've never seen Dailga all I ever see is Palkia use special rend...

Mar 16, 08 at 4:50pm
OmegaZeroZX

quote Hyuuga
jirachi doesnt just appear on that one stage, he randomly appears on all, i saw him on green hill zone and then afterwords got an announcement that i met jirachi
the dojo has picture of spacial rend
Cool...

Mar 16, 08 at 4:21am
Elliot Gale

I bet it was Uxie you saw. Jira is a Pokéball.

But omg, finally played on Palkia's version of the stage today, and that was crazy fun. Tilting, dividing by zero, shooping whoop, all so great.

Mar 16, 08 at 4:21am
Hyuuga

jirachi doesnt just appear on that one stage, he randomly appears on all, i saw him on green hill zone and then afterwords got an announcement that i met jirachi
the dojo has picture of spacial rend

Mar 16, 08 at 4:09am
Midnaisawesome

I've seen Jirachi on the stage. Took a picture. He has no moves, and appears randomly when there are no pokemon in the background. Wanna picture?

-MIA-

Mar 16, 08 at 3:46am
OmegaZeroZX

Hate this stage.... you would die faster by standing there doing nothing... the pokemon would kill you, its much less of a battle playing in that stage XD

Mar 14, 08 at 1:51am
GameTester113

No but azelf,uxie,mesprit,and cresselia do